|
Name: LBACHAND
[ Original Post ]
DOES ANYONE HAVE ADULT ADD
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Layne | Date: Jun 8th, 2007 3:31 AM
I had syptoms when I was younger...But as Ive aged I have learned to focus better and dont seem to have a issue anymore...I do however have to write things down if I have a lot to do...This helps...also I am a hands on learner... 

Name: Layne | Date: Jun 8th, 2007 3:33 AM
why are you asking??? Do you suffer??? 

Name: tina | Date: Feb 1st, 2008 3:11 AM
I am 37 years old Female and I have add. I also have a son that his adhd. He is 10. 

Name: K-beth | Date: Feb 8th, 2008 5:06 AM
Yeah why 

Name: oilybabyman | Date: Feb 8th, 2008 8:23 PM
LBACHAND why would you insult people with adult ADD? you some kind of sick asshole that gets pleasure from that? 

Name: Amber | Date: Feb 22nd, 2009 12:54 AM
hello 

Name: amber | Date: Feb 22nd, 2009 12:55 AM
is this a chat room 

Name: nicky | Date: May 8th, 2009 1:56 PM
strip naked for money on msn windows live massanger me e-mail [email protected] I am very sexy u will love me 

Name: nell | Date: May 9th, 2009 8:26 AM
I was recently diagnosed with adhd, im 27yrs old and it seems to get worse as I grow older :S 

Name: Kim | Date: Jul 16th, 2009 4:51 AM
Does anyone with ADHD, know if RLS, restless leg syndrome, can be a symptom??? 

Name: Nikki | Date: Sep 3rd, 2009 12:12 AM
Im 27 yrs old with adhd it grows with u the older u get i also have a 8 yr old goddaughter with adhd she is on meds and is out of control! 

Name: suzyqt | Date: Apr 22nd, 2010 8:17 PM
Help! Diagnosed with ADD a few months ago, taking Vyvanse with relief but this week have gone worse. Dose was increased a bit but didn't help. Anyone else had this and got back on track? 

Name: concerned wife | Date: May 19th, 2010 6:34 AM
yes, my husband has adult adhd and we have him on meds, cymbalta exactly and i don't really see a major change in his impulsiveness or attention but do notice that he doesn't blow up as much in anger, if at all. 

Name: Joan | Date: Jul 3rd, 2010 6:05 PM
Need help with study tips 

Name: MISTER ADHD | Date: Aug 23rd, 2010 1:51 PM
YES MANY ADULTS DO. And it is not ADD no more it is ADHD. ADD is the old trem that is very vage. Because there are three kinds of ADHD. I am a 25 year old male with ADHD.
People don't know how hard it is to ADHD. I get yelled at by fellow coworkers all the time. I have had ten jobs in two years. 

Name: شات ا& | Date: Oct 12th, 2010 4:25 PM
مرحبا بكم في شات الجزائر لك العرب 

Name: Tim | Date: Nov 12th, 2010 3:41 PM
I am so frustrated with myself and my mind. When attempting to muli task it feels like my brain needs defractmented. Anyone else feel this way? 

Name: kathor | Date: Nov 23rd, 2010 3:12 PM
i have adult ADHD 

Name: KATHOR | Date: Nov 23rd, 2010 3:14 PM
HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF A POSSIBLE LINK BETWEEN THE USE OF ADDERALL AND THYROID DISORDERS? 

Name: Fleur | Date: Dec 10th, 2010 7:08 PM
Hi, I have adult ADD. If you want to talk here is my email adress. (also MSN).

I'm dutch, but i understand english. I hope i can help you.

Gr. Fleur

[email protected] 

Name: michaela | Date: Dec 13th, 2010 12:37 AM
Does anyone in here have adult add? 

Name: mlw | Date: Jan 19th, 2011 6:46 AM
adhd at work I often feel just about terrified that I am doing something wrong, or not doing what I need to do, or not knowing what I am suppose to do. Did I forget or am I just to spaced to know how to do what I am suppose to do. does anyone out there understand? 

Name: sophie | Date: Jun 9th, 2011 4:15 PM
im sophie. I was diagnosed with ADD 13 years ago and only this week ive started to accept it . Because everything is falling appart. I would just like to know how you cope with day to day things ? Thanks 

Name: olivia | Date: Jun 9th, 2011 4:26 PM
hi tina im the same as well im 38 my daughter 18 . 

Name: momssonofabitch | Date: Jun 14th, 2011 2:27 AM
MR ADHD would love to exchange info with u. My 21 yr old resembles U ! 

Name: toplad | Date: Jun 15th, 2011 10:33 AM
i have add and i just wanna die i wanna die now 

Name: منال | Date: Aug 9th, 2011 8:41 AM
منال 

Name: saad | Date: Dec 30th, 2011 1:25 PM
كل عام وانتم بخير 

Name: سمية | Date: Jan 20th, 2012 10:44 AM
كيفية الخول 

Name: jonathan | Date: Jan 20th, 2012 6:29 PM
HI guys,

i am having a very hard time committing to things. i have done some therapy & that has help me with my mild depression & anxiety, but i still don't have discipline to get things done!! what can i do?? I am frustrated that i set up a goal but can stick to it!! As of now i don't want to try medication!! i do have a life coach but i still don't get things done!! any thoughts?? 

Name: worried gf | Date: Jan 21st, 2012 5:09 PM
my boyfriend has adhd and hes 19 years old , he takes medicine to calm him down in the mornings but its hard sometimes when he loses his temper .. any ideas how i can help him ? xx 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us