Hello, guest
|
Name: Kelly
[ Original Post ]
Looking for a special family for your baby...we just might be the family your looking for!! Our home is filled with hugs, and kisses and I love you's. You could be answering our long awaited prayers...Please only serious situations. We would love to offer a child stability, understanding, caring, and most of all lots and lots of love! We completely respect the biological birth parents and know this is not an easy decision..we admire your courageous and most loving choice of adoption. We would love to help you through this emotional time and we could offer you the peace of mind of knowing your child would be just so loved and cherished.....
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Single Father | Date: Feb 27th, 2006 10:51 AM
Please leave me your contact info 

Name: St Fedrick | Date: Sep 1st, 2007 3:04 PM
Hello
Do mail for more information to the address below if you are still insearch of a child Ok [email protected] or call them via this phone number 0044 7031 833 057 

Name: james10 | Date: May 27th, 2014 2:21 PM
hello i do have a boy and a girl for adoption if anyone is interested do contact back at this email address [email protected] 

Name: alexiscourto | Date: Jun 5th, 2014 2:41 PM
are you still looking to adopt? 

Name: THOMSON | Date: Jun 5th, 2014 11:52 PM
Hello i just so your post on baby crowd looking to adopt a baby are you still interested? if yes do email me at [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us