Hello, guest
|
Name: shay82
[ Original Post ]
My husband and I are looking to adopt a caucasian boy/girl. We are a very stable, loving family oriented God fearing couple. We will provide a loving home and nurturing for your child. If you would like to get to know us please email us at [email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: yannick2011 | Date: Feb 4th, 2011 11:07 AM
my name is yannick and i am looking for a family that will take good care of me , i was found in the church kept by my unnown parent that make me a christian and i was pick by a woman who take badly care of me, i am in high school now , and i am a MALE child, please help me please thanx . (( [email protected])) or (( +23775025950 ))... 

Name: syfoster | Date: Feb 4th, 2011 4:45 PM
woman who take badly care of me, i am in high school now , and i am a MALE child, please help me please thanx . (( [email protected])) or (( +23775025950 ))."

OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM! Look at the contact number - [email protected] is another scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA. 

Name: yannick2011 | Date: Feb 6th, 2011 3:09 PM
hi parent
my name is BOFOR ITOE YANNICK from Cameroon in Africa looking for a parent that can love me as there son ,i can start like saying that am a offhand i was pick infrunt of the church that make me a christian, a woman when i was 4 month old by my unknown parent ,she my treat me a lot ,i am in high school collage ,i study act and a little of science,and i am very good hard working boy for adoption for mare information ; (( [email protected])) (( +23775025950 ))... 

Name: melani-white | Date: Jul 1st, 2011 1:55 AM
Are you still interested in adoption?? I am 5-6 month pregnant now and willing to give the baby up.please reply for more if still interested.([email protected])
Thanks. 

Name: syfoster | Date: Jul 3rd, 2011 7:46 PM
"Are you still interested in adoption?? I am 5-6 month pregnant now and willing to give the baby up.please reply for more if still interested.([email protected])
Thanks. ↑"

THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO BABY!!

[email protected] is a well-known scumbag scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA! 

Name: babasri | Date: Aug 9th, 2011 10:29 AM
Hello am looking for couples who want to have children of their own without adoption,ie even if the doctors have said you can't have a baby and you think you still want to have a baby i can help you,i can also help single women but you should have a partner so that it can work,if you think that age has pass you by i will also prove to you that nothing is impossible as long as you give me a change to show you,i am sri baba of India if you believe i can help you mail me at [email protected] 

Name: cassawiz | Date: Nov 13th, 2011 5:00 PM
I HAVE A 10MOTHS OLD BABY WHICH I AM GIVING UP FOR ADOPTION. SHE IS MEDICAL UP RIGHT AND VERY SENSITIVE. I AM LOOKING FOR A HOME WHERE SHE WILL BE WELL TAKEN CARE OF AND WILL BE SEND TO SCHOOL. EMAIL BACK FOR MORE INFORMATION IF INTERESTED.
([email protected]

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us