Hello, guest
|
Name: heather-mummy-to-be
[ Original Post ]
My last hubby left me like 1 month ago to cope with new baby girl and teenager. So i went and met my ex-boyfriend who was still single and we had sex 4 times and now I think i am pregnant again,as my belly is growing every week and i feel twinges in my stomach. Can anyone tell me weither this is a sign of pregnancy or not please?(Did not see my belly growing or feeling twinges with Stacey last time.)
Thanks
Heather
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: littladventures | Date: Jun 27th, 2012 11:42 PM
No matter what anyone says to you on here will matter. Only a pregnancy test will give you a valid answer. How far along do you think you could be? I am sorry you are in this predicament but we have been waiting to adopt a little girl and it has been a long and heartbreaking wait. I would give anything to have a second baby of my own. Consider yourself blessed, alothough I understand how hard and expensive it can be to raise children on your own. Take a test, find out the truth whether you are pregnant. I wish you the best.
Kathy
luv4achild.net (take a look at our webpage) 

Name: heather-mummy-to-be | Date: Jul 23rd, 2012 7:19 PM
Hi Kathy,
Yes I am pregnant. If you want you can come and babysit the baby after its born.
What you think?
heather 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us