Name: novy
[ Original Post ]
where I find a good and not too expensive adoption office
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: johnsonregler | Date: Aug 4th, 2009 11:40 AM
hello,
thanks so much for the announcement. i own an orphanage in Germany. and so i don;t know if you will like to adopt from Germany. if you wish to the email me. with the age and sex of child you wish, and please be serious because we are here for help and not for jokes. so my email. is [email protected] 

Name: bronzemare | Date: Aug 4th, 2009 12:11 PM
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM JOHNSONREGLER IS IN CAMEROON NOT GERMANY (BESIDES YOU CANNOT ADOPT FROM GERMANY 

Name: tracy1 | Date: Aug 4th, 2009 12:17 PM
I'm a mother to a 10months and looking for adoptive parents for my son.I need your email address plz. thanks and waiting 

Name: tracy1 | Date: Aug 4th, 2009 12:21 PM
Hi , i am a mother to a 10months and looking for a adoptive parents for my son . I need your email address . waiting ,thanks 

Name: jes.murray | Date: Aug 5th, 2009 9:33 AM
I have a one year old baby girl for adoption .i mailed you couples to seek if you couples have already adopted a child or not .if not i will likely give you couples my baby.hope to read from couples .thanks [email protected] 

Name: baby2007 | Date: Aug 5th, 2009 10:02 AM
[email protected] is in Cameroon 

Name: meddybaby | Date: Aug 9th, 2009 8:00 AM
My name is Medina Am 3 months pregnant.i cant afford to raise a child becose am unemployed and my elder sister is the one taking care of me. i dont have my own place to stay and dont have anything that is mine.am 22years old and i have gone for abortion but the doctor asked me not to. i cant handle this i want a career and an education.i wear girdle so she dont know am pregnant.i cant bear to give birth to a baby and throw it away as some girls do. my conscience will never forgive me. please if you wish to adopt a baby, please contact me on medinaosayomwanbo at yahoo dot com 

Name: meddybaby | Date: Aug 9th, 2009 8:03 AM
My name is Medina Am 3 months pregnant.i cant afford to raise a child becose am unemployed and my elder sister is the one taking care of me. i dont have my own place to stay and dont have anything that is mine.um 22years old and i have gone for abortion but the doctor asked me not to. i cant handle this i want a career and an education.i wear girdle so she dont know am pregnant.i cant bear to give birth to a baby and throw it away as some girls do. my conscience will never forgive me. please if you wish to adopt a baby, please contact me on medinaosayomwanbo at yahoo dot com 

Name: mamajane | Date: Aug 9th, 2009 10:22 PM
[email protected] is a scam! I googled 'her' email address and found an entry on a website requesting contestants for "the next Super Model Treasure Hunt". Well, it's different from selling puppies... 

Name: kricketc | Date: Aug 16th, 2009 10:08 PM
Hi, I work as an adoption coordinator for Adoption Answer. We are a facilitator here in calif. Would love to help. Please feel free to email [email protected] 

Name: mike7 | Date: Aug 22nd, 2009 11:22 AM
Hello,
Dear Parent i will like to inform you that you don't have any problem of adoption with the orphanage in Great Britain,we are here to satisfy you even though we are still a small orphanage we are still doing our best to suit our adoptive parents,we shall like to inform you that you are free of asking any question to us and also know more about us,we love parents who are adorable to kids and also parent who are calm,so that we can be able to send our kids to meet new families,here we reserve you with two beautiful and handsome baby you are free to ask for pictures and look at thier image.This is our address,
Name: Patrick nkashama
Address: 143waxlow way
Postal Code: ub5 6fn, London
Your success is our guarantee.
Thanks 

Name: mamajane | Date: Aug 22nd, 2009 11:19 PM
Mike7, do you think we don't know how to weed scammers out on this site? Nobody in the UK has used the word 'orphanage' for decades now - and "reserving" babies? They're not puppies! 

Name: firemedicwife | Date: Aug 26th, 2009 7:04 PM
try lifetimeadoption.com. they are wonderful people who will help you in anyway they can. they're also not very expensive either. we are currently going through them to get our baby. 

Name: secaly | Date: Aug 27th, 2009 1:25 AM
You might be able to find your own baby without the help of an agency on this forum group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/g
roup/MyPrivateAdoption/

it
s
a group where birth mothers and adoptive families come together. 

Name: morganclinton | Date: Sep 12th, 2009 12:42 PM
hi
i saw your ad on wanting to adopt a baby so i wish to if you are still interested then please contact for details 

Name: novy | Date: Sep 12th, 2009 2:46 PM
if you can tell me how i can contact you,then i will do that thx 

Name: BethanyGroupe | Date: Sep 29th, 2009 11:49 AM
Hello,
May the Peace of the Lord and His gracious love be with you and everyone in your entire household as you come to arrive at this decision of providing a home for one of our babies. We have seen the difficulties and problems involve in adoption a child so God inspired us with this idea of creating an agency. actually as an introduction,we are Bethany Missionaries world wide with branches all over Africa, USA, EUROPE and Asia with thousand of satisfied families that have adopt from us and they can testifies the goodness the lord have done to them through us we are calling on you too to come and adopt a baby from us we have babies ranging from Street babies,unexpected pregnant Teenagers,abandon babies. so respond to ([email protected]) if you need more information
May God Bless You and Your Family 

Name: goosefarmer | Date: Sep 30th, 2009 3:51 AM
CAMEROON SCAM ABOVE, BEWARE AND DO NOT PROCEED! 

Name: brunnerhills40 | Date: Sep 30th, 2009 7:53 AM
Hello Madam.
I am a Brunner and had a twin baby in 2006.but due to lack of finance to take care of the babies, decided with my family and the babies father to give out the babies to any family who is willing to take very good care of the babies and also willing to show them love and concern.i am 21 years old and the babies father is 25. Actually,everything about the babies are perfect.They are in perfect health and have been vaccinated.I will like to know if you are willing to take care of my babies.here are some photos of them.
i will be waiting to read from you.
Thanks and Best Regards 

Name: mamajane | Date: Sep 30th, 2009 8:46 AM
SCAM! 

Name: footballmom210 | Date: Sep 30th, 2009 4:29 PM
Hello mommies.
My name is Kristy Wilson and my husband and I live in San Antonio Texas with our two wonderful boys, ages 16 and 12. We are a loving Christian family, strong in our faith and active in our church. I am self employed and a nurse. Aaron manages a carpet company here in San Antonio. We are hoping to adopt a baby girl or a toddler up to about age 5. We are very open to the idea of an "open adoption" which allows the birth mother to remain in the child's life however we understand every situation is different and will respect your wishes. Please, if you are thinking about giving your baby girl for adoption, please consider us. We would love to talk to you. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a phone number here but feel free to email me at [email protected] and we can get better acquainted. Many blessings during this difficult time.
Kristy and family. 

Name: marieinthemountains | Date: Oct 4th, 2009 1:10 AM
I am 15 weeks pregnant in california. I am looking for adoptive parents for my baby. non-religious or non practicing parents are prefered. Never done this before looking to chat with some great people 

Name: novy | Date: Oct 4th, 2009 12:27 PM
we would love to chat with you [email protected] 

Name: willieta | Date: Oct 5th, 2009 7:46 AM
Dear Baby Seekers ,

We are a small firm that binds childless mother or paople looking for children to adopt with families or orphanage that are willing to give out their babies for adoption legally. If ok then contact [email protected] for more details. 

Name: luis | Date: Oct 7th, 2009 11:56 PM
These sweet toddler boys are waiting in Haiti for their adoptive family to find them and bring them home. They have tested negative for HIV, syphillis and TB. Paper ready families please (if you are not yet paper ready please contact us to see how we can help you). get back for more info via email([email protected]

Name: ckp | Date: Oct 13th, 2009 7:24 PM
please let me know if I can help you.
[email protected] 

Name: mamajane | Date: Oct 13th, 2009 10:17 PM
Sorry, ckp, "luis" is a scammer; if you google the email address, it's also linked to various pet scams. Don't get taken in! 

Name: belise | Date: Oct 16th, 2009 11:18 AM
Hi my names is belise and i have my little baby girl with me now at home and i acn really take very good care of her please if you are still interested in the adoption please contact me back via [email protected] 

Name: BLAROCAM FOUNDATION | Date: Dec 7th, 2009 12:00 PM
Hello, We saw your wanted And wishing to inform you that we are foundation and can help you get a baby of your race we offer free adoption and just need caring parents for our babies, please you can contact us at [email protected] 

Name: butterfly75 | Date: Dec 7th, 2009 10:58 PM
This message is for "marieinthemountains." I was wondering if you are still looking for adoptive parents in California?
We are in Southern California and would love to hear more about you.

You can reach me at: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you... 

Name: tvantassell1986 | Date: Jan 29th, 2010 3:04 AM
Looking to adopt in new york state dont care 0-35 months plase help us 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us