Hello, guest
|
Name: kirsty17
[ Original Post ]
hi my name is kirsty im 17 and about to become a mother for the first time and its wonderful... ide like girls like me or already have children to come forward and share their story's as i know how it is to feel alone without anyone even tho you have so many ppl there who love you and are supporting you. SORRY but no one under 16 as girls that age tend to make up stories for people to feel sorry for them... GENUINE stories and people only. love kirsty xoxoxo
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: dmt | Date: Jul 1st, 2007 2:51 AM
xoxoox 

Name: nani | Date: Jul 20th, 2007 10:42 PM
waooo mee to0o!! im a moms alreadii tough 

Name: andieandkendrick | Date: Aug 9th, 2007 4:22 PM
hey, im andie and im 18 and i had my first baby boy kendrick. just out looking to meet some other young moms 

Name: xlarax | Date: Aug 28th, 2007 7:10 PM
Hi my name is Lara. I am 18 and have a little on about to turn two. I too would love to meet some mums to chat and share stories with. My msn is [email protected] if anyone wants to chat. All my friends are childless! 

Name: Jocelynn | Date: Nov 1st, 2008 6:55 PM
Hi=) My Name Is Jocelynn Im 17 Preganant Wih My First Baby && Im Excited But Scared..&& I Would Love To Meet Other Moms Who Would Help Me Through This..Thanx && Bye 

Name: SophieMentorn | Date: Nov 11th, 2008 5:49 PM
Hi
I work for a production company called Mentorn Media who are making a documentary series for the BBC following teenagers through pregnancy, birth and having a baby. It’s about telling the real stories of teenagers who are pregnant and hearing about your experiences in your words.

We’re looking for a mix of expectant teenage girls from a variety of different backgrounds to feature in the series. So if you are pregnant or have recently given birth we’d really like to speak to you and hear your story. If you're 16 years old or younger, and this sounds interesting then please drop me a line on here or email me on [email protected]

Hope to hear form you soon
Sophie 

Name: meganwoodall | Date: Nov 12th, 2008 2:10 PM
to sophie i am not an expectant teen mom but i had two by thw timw i was 16 maybe youd like to see the aspect if life on what happens later on down the road to teen moms 

Name: Roze | Date: Nov 22nd, 2008 5:56 AM
hi my name is Dusty. I am 17 and about to be a mom for the first time two. I'm so happy about becoming a mom. I'm going to have my son on dec. 1. 

Name: aubrey91 | Date: Jun 24th, 2010 2:51 AM
hey i got pregnant with my daughter aubrey when i was 17..wasent to long ago i turned 18 in september lol shes 2 months old now..sometimes i cant belive shes mine like i carried her for 9 months in my tummy shes wonderful the best and hardest thing that ever happend to me..so what kind of advice are you looking for? how far along are you? 

Name: [email protected] | Date: Sep 3rd, 2010 3:09 PM
it we be nice to meet u all ok 

Name: primm | Date: Nov 24th, 2010 5:53 AM
if u need any help or someone talk to plse email me i was 16 haven my first child. i am now 28 and i have 4 kids and married
[email protected] 

Name: Mr Edmond Williams | Date: Dec 3rd, 2012 6:04 PM
do you need a loan if yes email us at [email protected] with your amount needed country phone duration xie 

Name: kristiekbryan | Date: Jan 24th, 2015 3:46 AM
Hi I'm looking to privately adopt . My husband and I have been very blessed by the lord . We have two beautiful homes , one is in Tupelo MS and the other is in Duluth MN . If there is anyone that is interested please text me at 662-317-8777 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us