Hello, guest
|
Name: hockeygrl
[ Original Post ]
so i wanna know, are there any other 16 year old girls who are pregnant, and the guy left right when he foundout
?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: heather-mummy-to-be | Date: May 22nd, 2012 9:21 PM
I am 16 as well as you and my guy left me when he found out that i was having his 2nd child. I just couldnt believe it when he told me and i only have 3 days left aswell. I asked him why he was leaving 3 days before baby 2 arrived but he just picked up his things and left and i cant beleive it i just keep crying and crying.
heather 

Name: nini | Date: May 22nd, 2012 9:24 PM
no. but i know of people who have had this happen to them. are you keeping the baby? 

Name: heather-mummy-to-be | Date: May 23rd, 2012 2:57 PM
I am defiently keeping baby 2!!! As just had her (my secound baby girl!) she is so cute and her name is Emily, nina. I had her 2 days early! Thinking of letting sister look after Marie (first child ) for a bit while i look after Emily. Do you think i should do that?
Heather 

Name: heather-mummy-to-be | Date: May 23rd, 2012 9:13 PM
Well my little newborn girl Emily Stacy Marie Jones was born into the world at 00:25. I am exhausted. Can anyone tell me weither i should breastfeed Emily or bottle feed her?
Heather 

Name: nini | Date: May 25th, 2012 2:27 AM
well you could do that for a little to help you out. i'm 20 and pregnant! so i'm scared to adjust to this new change in life. 

Name: heather-mummy-to-be | Date: Jun 10th, 2012 7:27 PM
Good Luck Nina with your new baby when its born. I have only just read your post as been busy with Emily! As you have given me loads of advice Nina. Can you email me at:[email protected]

Name: gardensparrow | Date: Jun 11th, 2012 10:22 PM
So sorry you guys are having to face these pregnancies and raising your babies alone. I know it can be scary, but don't be afraid to reach out for some support. I hope you have some family around you that will help out? If not, you might want to get in touch with a local Pregnancy Resource Center. They have a lot of support available for women in your shoes. And, you can find one through an organization called OptionLine (1/800-712-HELP). Also, I'm with Focus on the Family and I came across an article on their website at http://bit.ly/LNFRGB that you might find helpful. Hopefully, it will be encouraging. Well, I'll definitely be praying for you ladies! ((Hugs)) 

Name: heather-mummy-to-be | Date: Jun 14th, 2012 5:24 PM
Thanks gardensparrow for your kind words. I have looked on that website and it helps me a lot. As this is my 2nd child (marie born when turned 15.).
Can you give mme some advice on how to stop my newborn baby from crying all the time? ((hugs)) to you to gardensparrow. 

Name: gardensparrow | Date: Jun 19th, 2012 8:39 PM
Hi again Heather~I'm glad you found that website I mentioned helpful! And, it can definitely be overwhelming when your baby seems to be crying all the time. So, I thought this information at http://bit.ly/M17jA0 might help you out. And, you're always welcome to give Focus a call (1/800-A-FAMILY) for some more advice. We're here for you! 

Name: heather-mummy-to-be | Date: Jun 20th, 2012 7:22 PM
Hi gardensparrow,
I am going to phone Focus on Friday. Do you work their????? What is your real name so then i can ask for you when i phone Focus???
Heather 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us