Hello, guest
|
Name: jgreen
[ Original Post ]
im 16 living at my dads house with my boyfriend who im happy with. im stuck in between having an abortion or having the baby. im against abortions but my family would disown me if they knew i was pregnant. i just need help i dont know what to do.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: clz0213 | Date: Jul 19th, 2012 5:03 PM
I understand how scary it can be. I'm 20 and terrified of telling my family, even thought I'm engaged to be married to the baby's father. I know my family would never support me having a child at this point in my life. But you have to remember that this child didn't choose for you to bring it into the world. You did it on your own. Whichever choice is right for you, I'm sure you'll make it. But it is truly best to be honest with your family. They will have to find out regardless because abortions are really tough to go through medically. They'll ask questions and find out one way or another. And what if you abort the pregnancy and they find out but don't support it? It's a very tough decision, but talking to your parents would be best for everyone involved in my opinion. Plus, it's always great to have support, which they may just give you. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us