Name: orangemonarch
[ Original Post ]
Would like to connect with other moms to be
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: xbekix | Date: May 25th, 2010 9:36 AM
Im due on the 18th of Jan :)
Whens ur due date?? How have u been feeling??? 

Name: Racmarric | Date: May 25th, 2010 10:44 AM
Hi. I'm due on the 12th Jan 2011 so I'm a little over 8 wks along. I feel tired, my boobs feel like someone hit me with a baseball bat in the chest and I am nauseous. I'm very hungry but there's not a thing in the world that I fancy to eat. Brushing my teeth brings on attacks of heaving and gagging every time I do it. Horrible!!! Excited though. Looking forward to first scan in around 4 weeks. 

Name: xbekix | Date: May 25th, 2010 11:08 AM
All i wanna do is sleep, by 3-4 o clock iv used all my energy, by 6-7 o clock i feel soooo sick and usually spend that time in the toilet. Im so glad its not just me there is nothing at all i fancy to eat, iv had to tell my boyfriend to stop gong to the shops and buying dinner becoz whatever he gets just turns my stomach. Im snapping at him all the time when i dont mean to, i wished he understood a lil bit more. how old r u?? Is this ur 1st?? Its my first, i just want this bit over and start gettin a bump so i can start to feel like iv got something to show for all this, and iv told no1 at the moment i just want the scan 1st, oh im suffering horribly lol 

Name: _april_ | Date: May 25th, 2010 9:41 PM
I am due January 4th, 2011! Which means I am 8 weeks tomorrow! I am soo excited My boobs hurt and ive been crying over stories on tv and cute emails (which really is not like me) I get tired but it seems to be easing up now... My next dr. Apt is june 16th Just can't wait to get through the first three months! 

Name: Racmarric | Date: May 26th, 2010 5:13 PM
I'm 37 and this will be our second. We already have a little boy of 4 whom we adore (of course) and I sometimes wonder where I'll find the extra love from for the new babe. I'm sure I'll find it somewhere!!! I already feel huge and I like to think it's baby bump but it's probably gas - I seem to have a lot of that!!!! Only my husband and my mum know. I had to tell mum because I see her very regularly and she'd wonder why I was feeling so tired / sick all the time (plus I'm off alcohol and she would know *something* was up if I didn't have my usual glass or two of wine!). I wish my husband understood a little better too - he gets me feeling sick but can't seem to understand the food aversions or why I'm so damn tired all the time. I think that he thinks I am making it up for sympathy! I am looking forward to the 3 month mark and the scan to confirm everything is ok. After that, I can finally tell everyone and let by tummy hang out instead of trying to hold it in! So...I am in the UK. I am guessing you're all in the States. What part? It's great to find people in exactly the same boat as me, especially as you're overseas. We can compare notes.... 

Name: Bl4ckR0se | Date: May 27th, 2010 5:22 AM
Hi there, I'm due January 16. 

Name: ladybugjan23 | Date: May 27th, 2010 6:42 PM
im due jan23 

Name: ashleynicolle | Date: May 27th, 2010 7:52 PM
Im due january 21st one day before my 20th birthday lol. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. So far ive just been really tired and my boobs hurt really bad. Also I had been cramping alot and started using a heating pad but thats stopped. havent really been nauseas and its causing me to worry. Is very one suppose to have morning sickness. I mean some things will make my stomach nauseas but never really bad and I havent thrown up any. Maybe im just one of the lucky ones and am just worrying about it too much. 

Name: xbekix | Date: May 30th, 2010 4:43 PM
Since i last wrote on here iv ben hospitalized with serious morning sickness, so bad i was left severly dehydrated. The only good thing about this was gettin to see my baby at 7 weeks old, its little heatbeat going crazy, i was so happy. Im home now and feeling better thought not fantastic, so im taking it very easy. Im from england. Its great to have u lot to talk to going thro the same things and the same time, i dont feel so alone 

Name: Immabeamommy | Date: May 30th, 2010 9:52 PM
Hello, yea my due date im told is jan 5 2011..... what is yours....I would love to be able to talk with woman who are going through alot of the same things......Would you want

http://home.myspace.co
m/index.cfm?fuseaction=user

thats my myspace acount link...

my name is Ann by the way 

Name: TVoelcker | Date: May 31st, 2010 8:51 AM
I'm due January 16th. I am having TWINS!! 

Name: lo-lo | Date: Jun 1st, 2010 9:04 PM
i just found out i am pregnant did a bhcg last weak was positive but doctor said i need to do another one be cause it was a early pregnancy so the result can be compared and then i will get an appointment. anyone had the same problem 

Name: xbekix | Date: Jun 7th, 2010 1:53 PM
I have facebook so if any1 fancies a chat add me
Beka-Jayde Stachurski 

Name: little2feet | Date: Jun 17th, 2010 11:22 PM
My wife is due on Jan 31 2011, this is going to be our first. We are both 41 and are both nervous and excited about finally becoming parents. 

Name: little2feet | Date: Jun 19th, 2010 12:58 AM
we lost baby so be nice if this forum had a misscarriage section, but guess that doesnt matter ah welll keep on trying. one of these times ill keep one of them. 

Name: Angie83 | Date: Jun 20th, 2010 11:37 PM
Almost 11 weeks along here, due Jan. 9th.. First baby for both of us :) 

Name: mlogan | Date: Jun 29th, 2010 1:41 AM
Seeking ethnic couples who are 2-4 months pregnant to participate in a Reality Show. This once in a lifetime experience meant to nurture growth and inspiration. The show will follow the couples as they adjust to life with a newborn through the first year--from changing diapers and handling a colicky baby to dealing with well-meaning in-laws, finding the best day care, and all the usual 'ups and downs' of having a first child.
Please submit with your name, age, months pregnant, phone number, the story of your pregnancy and PICTURES . How did you meet your spouse? Was the pregnancy planned? Are you excited or scared. Will you have help when the baby arrives or are you just going to wing it? PLEASE don't hold back!

Email Monica at [email protected] 

Name: Loulou | Date: Jun 29th, 2010 8:06 PM
Hi all, I am 9.4 weeks pregnant on my 3rd baby.. For the first couple of wk i was abbsolutely exhausted and also feeling very sick,, but i am pleased to say that this week i feel great.. all the sickness is gone.. i cannot stop eating ice - lollies though :) !! I hope you are all feeling well..

I am due the 28th of January, i have my scan in 2 weeks, i cant wait. I have told everybody my news as i just feel keeping this kind of news a secret way too hard !! 

Name: hdavis17 | Date: Jun 29th, 2010 9:44 PM
maby you can help me i am due jan 21 or so i dont think its right had my first ultrasound and the baby is 7.7 cm long wich is more like 14 weeks instead of the 9 weeks 4 days that they told me 

Name: x0xopinkbabix0xo | Date: Jul 13th, 2010 6:06 PM
I'm due the 2nd of January! 

Name: mrs.baird21 | Date: Aug 2nd, 2010 8:01 PM
im due Jan 8th !!! its A boy 

Name: becky_peyton | Date: Sep 9th, 2010 8:47 PM
I am do in January 2011 :) 

Name: DantesMommy42409 | Date: Sep 19th, 2010 6:00 PM
Hay all im Due Jan 21st with my second baby its a girl i am 22Weeks n 2 days pregnant and this time around has been so essay no sickness i was just sleepy in my first trimester but iv been able to eat every thing and do every thing But my pregnancy is high risk Want to know more just message me on AIM SN is lickmyrainbow or on yahoo SN is vdevilgirl 

Name: Happy-mom-to-be | Date: Oct 4th, 2010 6:52 PM
hii my due date is jan 1st but my doctor gave me two due dates so the second one is on the 9th of jan. i am having a baby boy and i am very excited and i hope and pray that i dont go in labor too early i want my baby to stay in the womb for as long as he needs too so i can take him home and he wont have to stay in an incubator for weeks or months. i am loving the feeling of knowing that a little me is inside me. its truly a blessing and a privlege so young mothers or not just be grateful because some women cannot have children. enjoy being preg cuz our babies are gunna grow up soo fast. every min matters:) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us