Hello, guest
|
Name: red87
[ Original Post ]
Hello what is everyone naming their little ones?

Im having a baby girl on July 7th and I have been pretty set on Brooke-Lynn Marie

But what do you ladies think of Chasity Marie or Nashayla Marie?? Ive been told Nashayla is a weird one but I kind of like it...

Also, Im open to any suggestions. I like names that are not so common. I know Brookelynn kind of is so I thought if it was hyphenated it would be a little more unique
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: LindsayK | Date: Apr 9th, 2008 4:19 PM
I really like Brooke-Lynn and Nashayla. Not too crazy about Chasity though. I like how Nashayla is different. We aren't finding out what we're having, but if it's a girl we really like Paisley. I still don't have a middle name I'm sure of yet. I like Emmaline maybe. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Apr 9th, 2008 5:19 PM
Im not so keen on the name Brooke-Lynn...no offence.

I've never heard it before (im english by the way) and the names just dont seem to go together in my head. I like Nashayla though....that's nice with Marie. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 9th, 2008 11:03 PM
We are going totally traditional :)
Our son is Ryan Douglas (after my dad)
My daughter is going to be Alyssa Marie. (my husband picked it out) 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 9th, 2008 11:13 PM
My daughters name is Brooke Alice. I almost named her Brooklyn but really wanted to call her Brooke and i'm a Nicole and go by Nikki and I just hate telling people my name is Nikki not Nicole. so I went with Brooke which is perfect for her. so honestly I am partial to Brooke-lynn however I personally believe just because you spell it differently doesn't make it a different or less popular name. I really like Nashayla, I think it is beautiful. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 9th, 2008 11:17 PM
I dont even know how you would say Nashayla. Is it Na-Shea-la is that how you would pronounce it? I like Brookelynn but not sure on the hyphen thing though.
But sweety its your baby name her what ever you like. Its you thats gonna have to yell it when she gets older lol :) As you can see my names are traditional so some might call me to boring.
My sister went crazy with her 4 kids names and everytime I go to send them a birthday card I have to call her and ask her how to spell it. Wish she would have been alittle nicer to us on that part. Just my opinion :) 

Name: red87 | Date: Apr 10th, 2008 1:14 PM
Nashayla is pronounced just how it looks Na-shay-la...Im still 100% sure if im going to go with Brooke-Lynn or Nashayla, I guess i still have some time to think about it :o) 

Name: blondiess4u | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 1:43 AM
MY little boy is going to be names Thomas Joseph. I know its pretty traditional, but I just feel like his name is going to fit him, and I will love calling him Tommy when he's little and I can call him T.J when he gets older.. and Joseph has meaning cause thats my husband's dad's name. 

Name: cjsims | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 3:13 AM
We are doing Moriah for a girl, and Gabriel for a boy. 

Name: kaylee | Date: Dec 23rd, 2008 4:50 PM
i LOVE brooke-lynn marie
it reminds me of new york! 

Name: kaylee | Date: Dec 25th, 2008 4:37 PM
for my little girl i think im going with the name Colette Anne and if it was a boy i would go with the name Bronx Matthew

i love both of the names and their originality (:[3 

Name: mrssmith1 | Date: Dec 26th, 2008 5:57 PM
Whatever you do dont hypenate the baby name...but I like Brookelynn.. 

Name: mrssmith1 | Date: Dec 26th, 2008 7:28 PM
I am hoping to have a son..and ofcourse the name would be Junior, just like daddy...So there is really no choice there..lolol..If I have a girl...welll...I dont know just cause we both have agreed that if we have a girl...and she acts like either one of us..we are going to be paying it FORWARD! lolol 

Name: red87 | Date: Dec 29th, 2008 4:25 AM
This is an OLD post!! My daughter Brooke-Lynn is 5 months old!

Why would you say "Whatever you do do not use a hyphen"??? 

Name: red87 | Date: Dec 29th, 2008 4:25 AM
My mom and I both have hyphenated first names, I think it's pretty! 

Name: AshlieMerie | Date: Jan 3rd, 2009 2:23 AM
Hey red I like the name Brooke-Lynn I think it is really pretty, I am due june 6th and I am not sure what I am having yet. But I do get to find out here in 11 days YAY!!!! I can't wait. Well if we have a girl we are going to name her Delaney Rose and a boy we cannot come to an agreement on my hubby wants to name him Deegan James and I want to name him Gabrielle James what do you think! 

Name: red87 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2009 4:31 AM
Aww, CONGRATS!

Is this your first baby? Being a mommy is SO much fun - nothin better! Honestly I like the name Deegan, but I also really like Gabe short for Gabrielle but whatever you like better! Good Luck and Congrats again!! 

Name: seesee | Date: Jan 8th, 2009 4:01 PM
i love the name brooke-Lynn 

Name: shortiered | Date: Mar 7th, 2009 10:53 PM
I am having a little girl and her name is Myangela Nicole Haynes. She is named after me. My name is Angela. When I found this name I fell in love with it. It is totally different and unusually. 

Name: Bounty2009 | Date: Mar 9th, 2009 3:12 PM
If you are still stuck check out http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ and you can search for meaning of names, as I always think that's important! Best of luck xxx 

Name: fonderhearts | Date: Mar 29th, 2009 6:04 PM
I am expecting a baby girl at the end of April. We were going to name her Kiri until an Iranian friend told us that the name sounds like the male organ in Farsi!!

Does anyone know of a website where you can check the meaning of a name in multiple languages? We couldn't find one so we spent a few hours last night and built a Wiki hoping that people can gradually add translations to it. Let me know what you think!

Here's the link: http://nametranslation.wikispaces.com/ 

Name: cutipie1657 | Date: Apr 1st, 2009 2:21 AM
we don't know yet what we're having, and won't til the little one comes in august. for a girl we've picked Accalia Layne and for a boy Michael Sylar. 

Name: kkarli | Date: Apr 2nd, 2009 4:50 PM
If i have another girl im naming her Makenze Elizabeth
If i have a boy im naming him landon anthony

is like that name is cute Nashayla Marie 

Name: Bounty2009 | Date: May 5th, 2009 3:33 PM
Just had my first, such a wonderful experience. Called him Marlow! check out http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ where you can search names by meaning and origin. My little boy is just perfect (although a very hungry and greedy little scamp - hence me being pretty tired). Its all worth it though mummies xx 

Name: BrittanyLeAnn | Date: Jun 11th, 2009 5:54 AM
I'm naming my baby Melanie Railyn....Rilee Jayde...or Emmalee Brooke.. 

Name: Bounty2009 | Date: Jun 18th, 2009 11:14 AM
The name you pick for your baby should be as unique as they are. It a big responsability choose the name... here a great website (where I found my little boy's name) http://www.bounty.com/babynames/
I found it very helpful as you can search by origin and popularity! J 

Name: mommy2b210 | Date: Jun 23rd, 2009 7:51 PM
I LIKE THE NAME BROOKLYNN.
IAM THINKING OF THE NAMES SAVANNAH OR EMMA ELIZABETH. 

Name: tsweetie | Date: Jun 26th, 2009 10:31 PM
I LOVE the name Nashayla 

Name: tsweetie | Date: Jun 26th, 2009 10:32 PM
Im naming my little one Rhiyan (like ryan) Nashonea 

Name: MaMa2BeAgain | Date: Mar 12th, 2011 4:05 AM
Hey Everyone!
I'm having a baby girl in the end of June...I wanted to name her Bethany.. not sure on a middle name, something like Bethany Bailey, Bethany Avery, Bethany iliana, not sure if I want to use Bethany as a first name.... Do you think it will get shortened to Beth? any suggestions and opinions welcome! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us