Hello, guest
|
Name: Mom2B
[ Original Post ]
Hey everyone... I've been having a problem posting (?!) don't know whats going on, I'll give it a try though....

My appt. went well -- my doctor seems very nice, and very informative. Both he and the nurse made me feel very very comfortable, and my exam wasn't bad at all. All in all, everything looks good -- I'm about 2&1/2 months along, which makes me due early February (right before my bday!). I have to go for an ultrasound to get a better idea but that's the estimate. We talked about testing for cystic fibrosis -- did anyone opt to have this done? We chose not to, but I was curious what everyone else thought about it. :)
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: achampagne | Date: Jul 23rd, 2006 4:43 PM
Hi Mom2B, I'm due in early Feb as well just had my first U/S. My doctor hasn't talked to me about testing for cystic fibrosis yet, but I don't think I'll be tested if the option comes up. 

Name: EthansMom0213 | Date: Jul 23rd, 2006 6:46 PM
With my first my husband and I decided not to do the test to test for down syndrome, Spinal bifia or cystic fibrosis. We talked about it and we both agree it didn't matter what the test said we were still have this baby. And I figured that if I had the test done and it came back positive I would be stress out the remainder or my pregnancy. I am currantly pregnant with my second child and I again opted not to have it done. Again no matter the outcome I am going to love this baby as much as I love my first. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us