Hello, guest
|
Name: richmama
[ Original Post ]
Hi there - looking for others who are in the same "boat" of May 2011. Wondering how you're feeling, what you're excited about, etc.

I go for my first visit to the doctor on 9/30 and then we go for our first heartbeat listening on November 1.

This is my 2nd child. Very excited!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ivy28 | Date: Sep 15th, 2010 5:04 PM
Hi, I'm also due in May 2011! I'm guessing like me you've not long found out your pregnant? I'm 6 weeks, found out just over a week ago. We're over the moon!! This is our 1st child.
I've had sore breasts and am tired by the time evening comes, but over than that no major symptoms. Sometimes I feel nausea...but never enough to put me off food....in fact I'm eating more than ever!!! What/how are you feeling?
I have a scan in just under 2 weeks 

Name: damnimgood33 | Date: Sep 15th, 2010 11:00 PM
Hi. I am due May 3, 2011. This is our first baby. We are so excited. My first prenatal appointment is scheduled for Sept. 22 but they will not do heartbeat or ultrasound until a couple weeks later. I will be 36 years old when I deliver so I am definitely thrilled to finally be pregnant with this baby. 

Name: stephanie3 | Date: Oct 8th, 2010 9:43 AM
Iam due may 21 and a little scared because I had a stillborn last year at nine months 

Name: stephanie3 | Date: Oct 8th, 2010 9:49 AM
I feel tired all day and feel sick all day everyday 

Name: Tazz1 | Date: Oct 13th, 2010 7:10 AM
Hi there, congradulations! I am due on the 17th May 2011. Went to the doctor yesterday and saw the little bean. Everything looked good.
This will be my third child and we are very excited. Im fortunate enough to not be suffering from morning sickness at all. Just really sore boobs, frequest urination and extreme tiredness. Otherwise, all's ok.
Good luck to you all. 

Name: amy33 | Date: Oct 24th, 2010 11:32 PM
I'm due in May 2011 with our first child, I'm 29. We are excited but also nervous - I had a miscarriage in May 2010. I was able to have an ultrasound at 8 weeks because of the previous miscarriage so I've already seen my little one swimming around and heard the heartbeat, it was amazing!

I feel really tired and a little sick but not too bad. At first I was so hungry and eating like crazy but the last few days I've started to feel really full all the time and have a hard time eating much.

Good luck to everyone! 

Name: armywife4 | Date: Jan 6th, 2011 5:36 PM
I'm due May 20th and I'm 20 weeks pregnant today. Just found out I'm having a baby GIRL!!!!! YAY 

Name: reena4 | Date: Jan 14th, 2011 2:19 PM
hi everybdy 

Name: reena4 | Date: Jan 14th, 2011 2:21 PM
i hae my tiffa scan planned tomorrow , anybody had it earlier, my due date is 21st may 

Name: MissMira | Date: Jan 16th, 2011 7:28 PM
http://www.mumslife.com 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us