Hello, guest
|
Name: soon2bmommy
[ Original Post ]
Can anyone tell me how to use the epo. I bought a bottle of it from walmart. The only kind they had were softgels. Are these the kind you insert? Or do I just take them by mouth. Or should I do both? lol. They are 1000mg per softgel. Quick responses are appreciated because I just ordered pizza and my pregnant butt has to go pick it up LOL.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 1:22 AM
you insert them..... 

Name: soon2bmommy | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 1:24 AM
Alrightey then... thanks.. any idea how many to use / how often? I assume one at a time.. but how many times a day is suggested? 

Name: soon2bmommy | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 1:24 AM
I'm off to get my pizza, but i'll be back in about 30 minutes to check any other responses I get. Thanks!!! 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 1:29 AM
oko, so what are those? 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 1:44 AM
i inserted them AND took them orally. i'd take one at about noon. and then i'd insert one as i was going to bed. usually when i got up to pee in the night and wiped (sorry if tmi) it would feel oily so i knew that it had melted. so i'd insert another one and go back to bed. as i got closer to my due date i'd insert them everytime one would melt. so about 4 or 5 a day and the most i took orally was three a day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. it didn't help me dialate pre-labor. i was a finger tip dialated during my first check at my induction. and 9 hours later i was 9 1/2 cm. it was my first baby too. try it out, let us know how it goes :]] 

Name: soon2bmommy | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 2:14 AM
Well I hear that it's not supposed to help you until you go into labor. Like it's supposed to make it easier for your cervix to dilate once labor starts.. therefore making labor shorter. I'm going to wait until I go to bed to insert one, but I am going to take one now. I just wanted to make sure you werent supposed to take more than a certain amount. 

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 2:33 AM
EPO ripens the cervix and makes it softer...semen has the same effect...I never tried it, but I did use the liquid inside the softgels to do perinium stretches 

Name: veronim | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 2:34 AM
sorry - what are these supposed to do? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 5:10 AM
they help you go into labor faster and dialate your cervix i guess, i still have 3 1/2 weeks left, and my husband and i are gonna do all the inducing our selves, lol im not shoving oil up there lol but i guess it works from some people, coartney tried it 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us