Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
Have any of you ever heard of or used gentian violet for anything? If so what for?
Our dr. told me to use it for Emiilee she was put on antibiotics for an ear infection 2 weeks ago and I asked a script. for some nyastatin as well along w/ the antibiotics as I knew she would get a yeast infection like she always does from meds. anyhow he gave the script and told me to also try gentian violet over the counter. As predicted she got a terrible infection pos. the worse I've ever seen so we tried the gentian violet, I can't tell if it's working or not because since I've applies it I can't see anything under it........it's very violet, lol it looks as if I've spilled ink down there, and it stains her skin as well, there was no warning to this on the label and no one told us, lol.....she started getting the infection abover her upper lip as well as she also has thrush frm the antibiotic.....and we almost were going to use the meds there to thank goodness we didn't, lol who knows when she'd look normal again very strange looking. Anyhow I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to wear off and if this stuff works well.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 1:11 PM
This stuff looks so adnormal I'd recomend any mom w/ a teen girl to keep a bottle on hand, lol if ya get my point the boys would def. think it was a purple monster and stay far away from her, lol.......presto no unwanted teen sex....yes I think I might keep a bottle, lmfao = 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 4:37 PM
Yes I have decided to change the name of that stuff to Purple Penis Eater and market it to all mothers with teen daughters, I will become a millionaire and a goddess!!!! LMFAO

Hahaha I know this sounds terrible but seriously you should see how it makes poor Emilee's suzy look.......all it needs is some sharp teeth and I think even I would run, lol = 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 6:46 PM
I've never heard of it....are you going to take her back to the docs? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 6:53 PM
nope, not for the yeast infection....some ppl just get them w/ antibiotics......I'm treating w/ scrpit. and the gention violet.....but she does go back in on the 23rd for a recheck on her ear 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 12th, 2008 12:36 AM
I used it when Kaden had thrush. I painted my nipples with it and nursed him. It took 3 days and then it was gone for good. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 12th, 2008 1:24 AM
Randi i bet tyler loved the Purple nipples!! hahah its like built in Pasties LOL 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us