Hello, guest
|
Name: popes_gurl_54
[ Original Post ]
is there anyone on here? i think my hpt messed up...and I dont know which way I should read it......HELP!!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: koz | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 5:33 AM
what do you mean messed up? What happened? 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 5:35 AM
the test i took has a vertical line to confirm that the test is working and then u are supposed to get another vertical line if u are pregnant/blank screen if not....i got a line, but it's horizontal!!!!! what the heck does that mean?!?!?!?! 

Name: koz | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 5:39 AM
can you see any kind of vertical line at all or is it only horizontal??? Did you tip the test by mistake? 

Name: koz | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 5:39 AM
was there another test in the box or is it only one? 

Name: VeggieMom2B | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 5:40 AM
If it's a 2nd line you are most likely pregnant - I would say 99% chance. 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 5:51 AM
it's only horizontal....and it was only a single pack so i guess i'll get another tomorrow and try
i do hope i am prgnant....but it was just weird that the line was horizontal instead of vertical 

Name: koz | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 5:56 AM
is there a phone number on the box? If so try calling the manufacturer and see if they have any idea..i would say though that if there is any type of line it is more likely you are pg...did it show up right away? 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 6:03 AM
the number is only from 8am=4pm....it said to wait five minutes and the line showed up after about two or three minutes 

Name: VeggieMom2B | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 6:03 AM
Yeah, just take another one, maybe even a diffent brand. There are so many of them. Also I don't know what time it is where you are at but it's the best to do the test on the first urin of the morning:) GL! 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 6:19 AM
yeah, i went and got anothr.....ill just take it in the morning 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 8:32 AM
Perhaps they have put the test together wrong and the window has been inserted the wrong way round or something. If there's a line then you could well be pregnant!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 2:49 PM
PG54, sounds like a defective one, get another one, keep us updated. I got my period this morning so I am bumbed out. 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 9:43 PM
yeah, i took the other and it was negative...went to the dr and said that either it was a faulty test or i suffered a spontaneous miscarriage (at only a month along they couldn't do anything anyway)....so i guess we're still trying....don't worry LOGAN~ we'll get there eventually 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us