Hello, guest
|
Name: lil_dancer77
[ Original Post ]
Hey everyonei just thought i would right a post for all those who have recently given birth. Just wondering how everyone is feeling and adjusting to thier new babies.
I am loving being a mum, i didn't know it was possible to love someone this much. Everytime i see my baby i fall in love all over again.
Hows everyone breast feeding or bottle feeeding going, and sleeping etc...
I hope everyone is happy and healthy.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 18th, 2007 12:55 AM
write..sorry..lol.. 

Name: Whittni | Date: Jun 18th, 2007 3:03 AM
Hello! I'm good. Cadence is amazing. I know what you mean about looking at her and falling in love again and again and again. i love being with her 24/7 shes my pride and joy! we just got back from San Fransisco today...she was amazing and pretty much slept the whole way there and back...from Wisconsin. Cadence is on the bottle, she gets boob juice and formula but im done with pumping now..THANK GOD! It's a freaking pain! Anyways thanks for asking. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 18th, 2007 4:00 AM
well first off whittni, you stole my word, "Boob Juice" hahah LMAO

well Tyler is doing great, my dad cries every time he holds him, its so cute, Tyler went fro his first swim on Saturday, in his Finding Nemo bathing suit.... well he didn't swim...... but rather floated lol he LOVED the water!!! soo cute, ill be putting pics up soon. ummm i feel good, i cant wait to get back to the Gym, but i have to wait till my 6 week appt. Tyler will be 5 weeks tomorrow, and i miss Chris so much and i just want him Back home, i hate living in our house with out him, and i wish i had his help. the dog itsn't jealous over Tyler at all, and he licks him every chance he gets! 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 18th, 2007 6:09 AM
Oh thats really good to hear you guys! How was your trip Whittni? did you guys have a great time?
Glad to hear Tyler loves the water, Olivia loves bath time. We have a drought here at the moment and are on really high water restrictions (4 mins showers) so Olivia can only get bathed in the sink as it doesnt take as much water at her little bath.
I am trying to dry up my milk supply at the moment because not much is coming out! Its such a pain. I feel really bonded with Olivia when she feeds from me..but the poor baby is always starving afterwards!
I hear ya about getting back into the gym Lauren. I can not wait to get back into my dancing. I have missed it so much while i was pregnant!
Do you guys have stretch marks? If so have they started to go away..im really worried mine wont go away and i will never be able to wear a bikini again haha. 

Name: missmara | Date: Jun 18th, 2007 6:39 AM
Zoe is wonderful, but she's so tiny. We have to go to the doctor all the time to get her weighed and it's kind of stressful. We go again tomorrow and I'm pretty sure they're going to tell us to start supplementing. I think I will ask about that medication that increases milk supply too. But she's a great baby - very happy and mellow, never cries except when she's hungry, but she doesn't really have a fussy time of day (thank god) and Sophie is adjusting really well. The first week I was worried cause Sophie started to act a little naughty and that is so not like her, but now she has settled down is really sweet with the baby. I'm tired though lol! It's a lot of work taking care of two babies. I feel like I don't have a lot of love and affection left for my hubby at the end of the day...but I love him to death and he has been amazing about helping out with Sophie since Zoe is on the boob every 2 hours! 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 19th, 2007 12:06 AM
i am doing great! Brooke is 13 days old now and back up to her birth weight. she lost 8 ozs. we are starting to have some throw up problems, but the doctor just thinks she is gassy and doesnt want to switch formula just yet. i love spending every moment with her, it is just wonderful. she doesnt cry too much only when she is hungry or needs a diaper change. i feel like time is going by so fast and i know before we all know it they wont be tiny babies anymore. which makes me sad. but honestly i love being a mom, its the best job ever.

mara- how much does zoe weigh? 

Name: missmara | Date: Jun 19th, 2007 12:27 AM
Haha - I was so surprised today when we took Zoe to get weighed. She gained 4 ounces over the weekend, so now she weighs 6 pounds 10 ounces! Not back to her birthweight, but close. She'll be 3 weeks tomorrow. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 19th, 2007 12:31 AM
i was so excited that brooke is back to 6.3 it makes you so nervous when your child is losing weight instead of gaining 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 19th, 2007 1:56 AM
I feel like Olivia must be huge compared to your bubs...she weighs 3.8kgs now...dunno what that is in pounds but she was 8 pounds 2 ounches at birth...and your littles ones are still under that! Olivia was 3 weeks yesterday! 

Name: Randi | Date: Jun 19th, 2007 2:25 AM
3.8 kgs is 8.4lbs 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 19th, 2007 2:26 AM
Thanks Randi! Wow Olivia looks so tiny..but really she is a heffer compared to everyone elses little ones! lol.. 

Name: Randi | Date: Jun 19th, 2007 2:29 AM
Well my son was 8lbs 6oz when he was born and was back to birth weight in less than a week... I think he is the heffer LOL

His growing has completely stopped pretty well though. At his 4 month check up he was 17lbs 3oz and at his 6 month he was 17lbs 12 oz
He usually averaged a pound every 2 weeks pretty much... 

Name: Randi | Date: Jun 19th, 2007 2:37 AM
Oh and he is 6 months and one week old now. I guess I could answer the questions in your post.

I love being a mum as well and can't wait to have another. I had a miscarriage last week, that's the 2nd one since I have had Kaden :| We have the ok to try again asap, so we are in the process. Other than that everything is good. Kaden is moving around a little, he's a smiley guy who loves to jump and loves to laugh. He eats like a pig. His fave foods right now are avacado, rice crispies, grated cheese and banana mashed in oatmeal. I guess that's about it LOL
Glad to hear everything is going great with Olivia! 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 19th, 2007 8:18 AM
So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. but i am glad that you guys get to try again asap! I hope next time works out better and you have a healthy little bubby growing inside you soon.
Sounds like Kaden is a really good eater! Thats always a good thing! He sounds like he eats nearly everything!
Olivia is really good, i am so in love with her lol...she always is doing something to amaze me. I think we had our first real smile this morning which melted my heart away..but still its early days and it could be gas! 

Name: Meggles18 | Date: Jun 19th, 2007 2:09 PM
I agree when I hear everyone elses babies weight I think wow I have a little goobles when it comes to Macie. She was 8lbs1oz at birth.

Being a mom has changed a lot over the past week. I never thought I would be this happy to lose sleep but I am. I love when she is wide a wake and looking around, or when she goes cross eyed to see her nose.. :)

Just like nikki said she doesnt cry to much only when she needs something and she hasnt had any health problems which makes me a happy camper. Well, she is asleep on my bed so I am going to go enjoy my new found mommy time..lol 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us