Hello, guest
|
Name: 4EVER
[ Original Post ]
WE are seeking a baby or toddler to adopt . My name is Laura and my husband is Jim, we have two wonderful children Michael is 11 and Tammy is 9. Adopting a baby would make our family complete. We have been on our journey to increase our family thru adoption for 4 years and have done the foster Care, we just keep getting our hearts broken we love the children that come into our home, and than we are crushed when they go back tjeir birth families. We want a baby or toddler to be our forever child, We would consider an open adoption if that is what the birthmother wants. Does anyone know anyone that is in need of placing ther child in a Loving, secure, happy family. please help.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 22nd, 2007 2:54 AM
GET OUT OF HERE PSYCHO 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Sep 22nd, 2007 4:51 AM
And how are you going to get an adoption over the internet twitt head ??? PAy us through paypal and we'll send our babies through the mail ?? GO TO AN AGENCY YOU IDIOT. 

Name: Logan | Date: Sep 22nd, 2007 1:23 PM
This is due date crowd not adoption crowd. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 22nd, 2007 9:54 PM
LMAO AT ROSEY!! LOL Ill put my baby in a box and send him LOL 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Sep 22nd, 2007 11:51 PM
Laura and Jim, I would not give my child to such a desperate couple, you have no sensitivity to those who have tried so long and hard to fall pregnant and we now have to see leeches like you in here, likewise teenagers who have 'accidentally' fallen pregnant don't need your encouragement, they need to go through appropriate channels and don't need adoption to be pushed by your own selfish agendas. I think you will find that what you are doing here will have a 0% success rate. Be happy with the 2 children you have, there are many couples out there trying hard to adopt their first child not their third.

I suggest you keep your face out of here. PERMANENTLY.

Legitimate members I suggest we don't respond to this post as much as you want to blast these insensitive pricks.

***** THREAD CLOSED - DON'T REPLY ***** 

Name: briseis | Date: Sep 23rd, 2007 12:59 PM
Our children have loving, secure family homes. You are not welcome here. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us