Hello, guest
|
Name: mom2B
[ Original Post ]
I would love to know why it is in this stage of pregnancy (now 36 weeks) you cant sleep, chronic indigestion, backaches, etc. My goodness does it get better?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: stephanie | Date: Aug 23rd, 2005 7:44 PM
i'm not pregnant now, but i was two years ago with twin girls. i had them at 35 weeks on september 30. i hadn't slept thru the night for months, seeing as i was 42" diameter. between back aches, going to the bathroom 50 times a night, and tossing and turning, no pregnant mom in thier 3rd trimester gets a good night sleep. i believe that it is god's way of preparing you for getting up a lot every night to feed the baby. once i had the girls, the middle of the night feedings weren't that hard because i was used to not really sleeping anyway. and after you have the baby, you will be the lightest sleeper ever you will hear every sound your little one makes. good luck. if you have any more questions or ever want to e-mail my address is [email protected] 

Name: Whitney | Date: Aug 24th, 2005 12:10 AM
I'm due September 29th (now 35 weeks). Sometimes when I go to bed I just lay there forever like an insomniac. Other times I'm fine, but once I wake up to use the bathroom at 6:00 am or so...then I have a hard time getting to sleep again! I HATE IT!!! Also, it doesn't seem to even matter how much sleep I do get...I have been so extremely exhausted feeling these past couple of weeks. Is that the same for you? I feel like I have no energy and am just dragging for the whole day. I haven't had much indigestion, but sometimes after I eat lately I've been feeling slightly nauseated. I've been wondering why that is happening! I just keep telling myself 5 more weeks (or sooner would be nice) and I can have my normal body back and a beautiful baby! Anyway mom2B...I would like to keep in touch since we are so close in our due dates. Maybe we can help eachother out with questions and support one another through these last remaining weeks. 

Name: priscilla | Date: Aug 24th, 2005 4:42 PM
Well i would like to tell you that it gets better but the truth is this is just natural .But there is one thing that has helped me out a little though, i walk in the evenings for 25-30 min. and than i do squats,leglifts, and ankle rotations before i go to bed and that seems to relieve a little of the stress and helps me to sleep better, that is untill i have to get up to pee. I hope this helps a little, i know how you feel. I am over 39 wks. pregnant and still going. take care of yourself and God Bless. I will be praying for you to have a great delivery. 

Name: amanda | Date: Aug 24th, 2005 9:50 PM
dream on cuz it doesn't get better...i'm due in two weeks sept 8th and it just plain out sucks this last month. being anxious for it to be the day/or night when u just get to get it over with! 

Name: T | Date: Aug 26th, 2005 7:32 AM
yes I cant sleep, backaches and just experienced something new 

Name: liz | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 9:38 AM
no 

Name: Debbie | Date: Sep 1st, 2005 10:14 PM
This is my second pregnancy and due in 3 weeks (first one is a girl 22 months old) Wish I could tell you that it will get better before you deliver but it won't. The trips to the bathroom are natures way of making your bladder smaller so there is more room for baby and also to prepare you for the late night feedings. (waking every 3-4 hrs). however some relief is available for indigestion..prop your pillows up higher when sleeping also try taking tums antacid tablets(very safe during pregnancy) backaches...a hot water bottle is very soothing as well as a massage (if you can get someone to do one....my husbabnd wont so I go to a spa for mine) however once baby is born, heartburn, frequent trips to the washroom and indigestion will go away. Sleep will just come naturally after baby starts sleeping through the night(around 3-4 months).
Ope I am starting to have contractions now...got to go time them. I think this is the real thing...I was in preterm labor at 31 weeks but this is different. Wish me luck. 

Name: LEE | Date: Sep 2nd, 2005 8:32 AM
THIS IS MY FIFTH PREGNANCY. ALL BOYS AND I`M CHUFFED!!! I`M DUE 26TH SEPTEMBER 2005 AND CAN`T WAIT FOR IT TO BE OVER.. DAYS ARE DRAGGING NOW AND AM ANXIOUS ABOUT MY WEIGHT!!! NEVER PUT ON SO MUCH WITH THE OTHER BOYS!! MY GYNAE RECKONS I`LL LOSE IT QUICK BUT 25 KG`S AND IT`S NOT OVER YET??? (WAS 53KG`S TO BEGIN WITH THIS PREGNANCY) BACKACHES ARE CONSTANT, TIRED ALL THE TIME , ALL PRETTY NORMAL I SUPPOSE!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us