Hello, guest
|
Name: christina
[ Original Post ]
im 19 years old and just found out im pregnant today. Im not addicted to drugs but ive taken extacy 2 times in the past month and drank every weekend. Im about 7 wks. i think. Should i risk having the baby...i dont know what to do!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: amanda | Date: Aug 1st, 2005 4:45 PM
you've done extasy and drank everyweekend...sounds like you need to settle your ass down cuz yes that beutiful creature inside of you has a chance! 

Name: Alex | Date: Aug 1st, 2005 8:28 PM
Have you seen a doctor? Be honest and ask about any possible problems. If the baby is still alive it means there is still hope. Have you heard about Womens pregnancy Center? They helped me make the right choice and today I have a wonderful 3 year old girl. I will be having another girl in November. Good luck 

Name: heather | Date: Aug 1st, 2005 9:49 PM
hi. as you can tell im heather. i dont know about the 7 week thing bcuz they say that you are in risk of miscarrige through the first trimester (till your 11th week) and after that risk for miscarriage drops. theres nothing i dont think you can do after its already been done, its the babies still alive try taking alot of good pregnancy pills or things with folic acid to help with the further pregnancy towad a healthy child. its surprising that you have this to say about your pregnancy bcuz im only 18 and recently found out i was pregnant, i thought i was only about 8 weeks. in may i drank with my friends but that would have been b4 my pregnancy, well, i went to the doctor, only to find out im 12weeks and 3days. yikes. i dont know what i have done to my child and i never would have done it if i had known, but its done already, and i have to live with that praying for a healthy child. its the second trimester with me, so i think this ones staying, but i dont know what to think. see an obgyn a.s.a.p. good luck in your future and hopefully everything works out for you. 

Name: Rebecca | Date: Aug 2nd, 2005 6:45 PM
I was in your situtation, the best thing to do.. is stop. Right now it is no longer about you! You need to think and act like an adult, did you know that at 7weeks you little one has a heart beat- you can;t help what you have done in the past- you can change what you do today.
God bless you sweet heart, just stay positive, being pregnant can be such a blessing if you take it a such. My first child was born at 18- lost her- at 4months- Now I am 21 I have a 15month old and this baby is due November 24- 2 weeks before my 22nd birthday.

There is a reason why pregnant, I believe in God- My son came out healthy I did not know I was pregnant untill around 3 months= If I can have a healthy baby, so can you!!! good Luck Christina! 

Name: ilene | Date: Aug 2nd, 2005 9:09 PM
hi christina, well i'm 18 and PG with my 1st and i found out that i was PG and i was about a 1 month and i was a party girl and i also had an operation on my back and at the time and i had meds took take,plus drugs they gave me to go to sleep. i questioned what i should to also but i glad i have him and gave his little self a chance so please gurl really thing about that how u wod feel if u were to make hiz or her life ending decison. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us