Hello, guest
|
Name: firsttimer
[ Original Post ]
im bored today as i keep saying...so let's see what to talk about??? hmm...i'm getting stretch marks on my tummy, so lovely! NOT! i bought the best bra ever from layne bryant! it rocks! um..what else ok so my life is boring what are yall up to today? anything random anyone wishes to talk about?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 9:49 PM
i have lots of stretch marks on my belly from having Anika, I hope they don't get bigger, cause they're bad enough as it is 

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 9:52 PM
my daughter is a very independant girl, which is good but at the same time she does NOT like to snuggle at all.she rather be on her own playing with her toys....and this never fails, every damn time she actually comes up to me pulls on my pant leg and i pick her up and she just nestles right into me and it's the sweetest thing......she takes a big crap!!! LOL...what is it? why? lol...thanks alot darling!!! lol 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 9:53 PM
lol my ass is sill stretch mark free but not cellulite free of course. i think my stomach is going to be covered with them, i have about five all ready and they are all by my belly button! 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 9:54 PM
lol oh my god! i cant believe she does that, my niece who is 1 and a half has been very cuddly with me lately but no one else unless she is tired, and when she wants to take a big poo she goes and squats in the corner! it's so cute! 

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 9:57 PM
ha ha ha!!! kids do the darndest things eh? LOL....well i thought i had some time to chat here, but i have to go...my hubby is getting off work early and then we're going to my parents house, so i should get me and Anika ready!! ttyl 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 9:57 PM
ttyl brooke 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us