Hello, guest
|
Name: Takako
[ Original Post ]
Hi everyone. I went for my check up on saturday and i have put on 3kg's in 4 weeks. Im 24 weeks pregnant. Anyone got any advice on safe exercising???
Thanks
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Anne-Marie | Date: Sep 12th, 2005 8:25 AM
Hi, walking, swimming and yoga are all recognised as safe exercise. There are some books available on yoga if you feel self conscious about going to a class so you can do some moves at home. Alternatively you could get a dvd and do the exercises along with the trainer. 

Name: Takako | Date: Sep 12th, 2005 8:27 AM
I come from japan and the doctor said I shouldnt go swimming because of the risk of infection. Anyway thanks for the advice 

Name: Anne-Marie | Date: Sep 12th, 2005 8:33 AM
Ahh right, I'll take that on board, I dont go swimming cos I dont like water but I thought it was supposed to be good for the boyancy when your tummy is big.

Anyway I wouldn't be overly concerned with your weight while you are pregnant, you are supposedd to put on with pregnancy. If you are concerned about your body, I would concentrate on it afterwards, the baby comes first at the moment in my opinion but perhaps consult your doctor if you want preventative measures and see what he can suggest for you. 

Name: Takako | Date: Sep 12th, 2005 8:36 AM
Thanks so much for your advice. I will do that. Im just worried because i was 53kg's at the beginning and now Im 58kg's. But as you say my baby comes first and putting on weight is what cimes with being pregnant 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us