Hello, guest
|
Name: Need All Advice I Can Get
[ Original Post ]
Hey, I'm 14yrs old and am desperatley trying to become a bulimic. I tried to throw up but don't know how. Got any advice???
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: crackers | Date: Mar 11th, 2007 11:14 PM
Please don't do it. My daughter is your age. It all started with bulimia. Now we are on to self hatred, starvation, cutting, suicidal tendencies and severe depression. My beautiful, funny daughter hates herself and is so ashamed of who she has become. She has alienated herself from friends and is so so alone. She wants to experience joy so much, but it is so far away from her. Please don't stop. If you want to lose weight, just eat less than you burn. It's very simple. Just eat your meals and cut out the snacks and I guarantee you will lose weight. It is not going to make you happy tho. That only comes from taking your attention off yourself and putting it onto others--to help them and support them. Only then will you find you are feeling good about yourself. Bulimia is a reciipe for disaster. Please don't start. My daughter is fighting for a reason to live now. You don't need to add that to your problems, believe me. 

Name: mee | Date: Mar 12th, 2007 6:47 PM
well i am in the same boat as u "need all the advice i can get" i want to become bulimic agin though i alreay was for a while but now 5 months later it just wont come up i dont no wat to do? 

Name: katybaby | Date: Mar 19th, 2007 6:06 AM
uhm NOOOOO. honestly. YOU DONT WANT IT
its gross. you do NOT want to be bulimic. im 17yrs and struggling with that damn disorder and its messing up my life!
you cant stop. you can try but it doesnt work.
bulimia doesnt even make you lose a lot of weight! if you doo lose weight, you are mucking with nutrients and are totally damaging your system! and if you even start being bulimic you're stuck. it will follow you and you wont be able to get out.
i know this sounds ridiculous, cheezy, and will probably make you roll your eyes at me... but from one girl to another: "just walk away while you can" 

Name: cutiechica26 | Date: Mar 22nd, 2007 4:11 AM
dont do it. you can kill yourself, its not worth it 

Name: hollyG | Date: Mar 27th, 2007 1:58 PM
your a fu ckin idiot this is a psychological disease that has ruined lives and that is taking over mine!! you are a very stupid little girl, throwing up does not make you thin as you still absorb the calories jus exercise and eat healthy food and dont dare make a comment like that when there are people going on this site looking for help as they are suffering and are forced to see your comment 

Name: sophiedrugs | Date: Apr 6th, 2007 2:53 AM
im not going to yell and scream at you, but i strarted wen i was bit older than you - 17, im now 22. all because i wanted the boys to like me and wasnt a skinny girl. i was an idiot. and i suffer everyday with my eating disorder. bulimia is not only disgusting and harmful - it kills the person you are inside. im trying to stop doing this to myself, n came here for support, but have realised girls like you i can help by telling my story.i plead with you to not get into the stupid bulimic circle. its totally dumb and not worth it, and guess what? - im still not at my desired weight, because it doesnt work. your only 14 - dont you want to be taller?, healthier?, for your body to grow into a full size?, have breasts? because if u start now - your body stops growing n you will look @%^^#%# WEIRD for the rest of your life. 

Name: hippies:use:side:door | Date: Apr 6th, 2007 4:01 PM
neel down in front of the toilet, and use 2 fingers
im also 14, but only been barfing for a month
i also need tips 

Name: josh123 | Date: Mar 18th, 2010 2:23 AM
hay i can help you just call me her its 7563769712 ok. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us