Hello, guest
|
Name: milkoginger94
[ Original Post ]
hi everyone i am new to this board, so nice to meet you all.
i am 15 and i suffer from anorexia, depression and i used to self harm. Lately i feel like i am loosing my mind. things are really bad right now. i promised my mum i wouldnt self harm EVER again and i have, i promised i would eat and i dont, i said i was feeling better but i am not. i cant cope with this anymore i feel like jst completely stopping eating.
and i keep getting these really bad stomach pains, i know it sounds odd but it feels like bleeding but inside. a kind of burning. and i know it isnt my period because i havent had it in a year.
i am so alone right now.
and fat.
i want to be 5 stone, thats my goal. i am 5 ft 3 and atm i weigh about 6 and a half stone.
please help me guys. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Eliz_ape456 | Date: Mar 12th, 2007 8:31 PM
WOW, sry to say this, but u r so much wore than me! I'm 12 and i suffer from anerexia and a litte sadness I also know that we r suposed to be the ones giving u advice, but i need to ask, got advice 4 me? 

Name: ihatemylifeee | Date: Mar 12th, 2007 9:15 PM
I cant really help, but i know hhow you feel!!! i am 13, im 5'5 and weigh 90 pounds, but my doctors are driving me crazy to gain more. if i dont gain weight by wed, i cant go to hawaii for my spring break. instead, i have to stay with my grandmother in PENNSYLVANIA. that's my problem, and probably urs too, it is just impossible to stop losing weigh even to do awesome stuff!!! im really ssorry u have to go through the same stuff 

Name: wannabee | Date: Mar 12th, 2007 10:05 PM
My gosh I feel the same as you, I just dont want to eat but it is making me so sad and tired-I have noone to tlk 2 either. If anyone knows wat to do plz help us!!!!!! 

Name: kiki baby12 | Date: Mar 22nd, 2007 2:24 AM
Hey....you guys look like you are really into loosing weight!I am too..but im not obssesed...do you have tips for me?what should I doo??Should I eat or maybe think about maybe becoming anorexic? 

Name: kiki baby12 | Date: Mar 22nd, 2007 2:28 AM
Alsoo..if you have no one to talk to try to make more friends..you know talk to anyone and don't give them any clue that you are anorexic.. 

Name: kiki baby12 | Date: Mar 22nd, 2007 2:28 AM
HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO!?! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us