Hello, guest
|
Name: vaioo
[ Original Post ]
This weekend ive been invited to a friends b'day party ive got a problem she going to have loads of food and she the type that would go funny if i dont eat it ive already made up lots of excuses before now im stuck !
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Vanny | Date: Feb 27th, 2008 9:12 PM
hey, just remember to play the game. this is where the skill comes in. i would highly advise toughing it out and eating when you get there---critical to fool them. you don't have to stuff your face, but don't eat too too little either. eat "sufficiently", more on the low side, cuz the fortunate thing is, one of the most common misconceptions is that anorexics don't eat at ALL, which can work to our magic. just eating something, even if it's not a lot, will chase ppl's suspicions away. it's acting too, don't shy away from the food, be aware of your expressions and hesitance in reaching for and taking bites of the food; make it look like there's no problem.

now u were prolly hoping for a different answer---anything but eating! i know how you feel, but especially if your friend is already suspicious of something, it's crucial to prove her wrong. what i would do tho, is maybe, in these few days leading up to the party, 1) don't BINGE 2) stick to one or two fruits a day (i wouldn't go on a full water fast just cuz to do that, then eat at the party, that could really upset your system), and work out a bit while you're at it, if you want and 3) make a plan for yourself for after the party, a cleansing schedule---maybe a small fast, or back to just a fruit/day for a few days.

this is the best i can do for ya, i'd love to tell you not to eat and give you some amazing excuse (cuz that's what i'd love to hear myself) but again, you have to eat round ppl every once in awhile...to stay in the game 

Name: vaioo | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 2:52 PM
Thanks i knew id have to eat sumthing thanks for the ideas ill put them to good use another thing is their be alot of drunk at the party so hopefully no one will care what im eating if their drunk lol thanks. 

Name: vaioo | Date: Feb 28th, 2008 2:52 PM
Drink* 

Name: kamala | Date: Mar 2nd, 2008 2:10 PM
Don't make ur friend control u like that! If u don't wanna eat don't eat...it will make u feel more powerful.
If u really feel the need to eat because she's pushing u pretend 2 eat... 

Name: PanicAtTheDisco | Date: Mar 3rd, 2008 7:01 AM
why not eat? it's bad for you. just be polite and eat. 

Name: Vanny | Date: Mar 3rd, 2008 10:47 AM
love panicatthedisco, cobra starship's another good one too 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us