Hello, guest
|
Name: chloejoe
[ Original Post ]
Recently, I lost alot of weight through dieting. I became obsessed with it, depriving myself and constantly pushing myself more and more to lose more weight and get my calorie intake down even more. Deep down, I knew i could never sustain a diet like that. I wasn't anorexic and I've never suffered with an eating disorder. However, the way I act around food now makes me question that. Since reaching an extremely slim 7 st 13lbs, I'm now over 9 stone as I binge uncontrollably. It's like a rebellion, eating all the foods I had recently deprived myself from. I need help, I need to control my eating. I don't throw it up but that doesn't mean i haven't tried. I can't even call myself bulimic. I just tried now to be sick but couldn't bring it up. I have no idea what's wrong with me. I've never heard of anyone with the same problem as me and it's getting me more and more down. The thought of putting on any more weight terrifies me and i hate myself for letting myself get like this. I don't want to be like this any more, i just want to be normal. I try to discipline myself, sticking to three smalls meals a day but then it just takes over and i lose control. Please help!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ginger94 | Date: Jun 17th, 2008 7:09 AM
Heya sweetie.
I am sorry to hear that things are so difficult atm.
It sounds as though your body because it has been starved for so long it's craving food and because your so hungry you arent able to control the amount of food that you consume. These epsidoes of un-controllable binging are the result of like you said 'rebellion'.
Rather than restricting your diet again so that you have to stick to a rigid regime. You should start with yes having three meals a day but you can allow yourself snacks in between there are plenty of things out there that can fill you up that are not massively calorific.
Also you could try eating 6 smaller meals a day which broken down will probably be your normal caloric intake.
If you are really concerned about this hun you should go to the doctors and see what they suggest.
Always here.
.xxx. 

Name: chloejoe | Date: Jun 17th, 2008 12:32 PM
Thank u so much for your help and support, it means alot xxxx 

Name: chloejoe | Date: Jun 17th, 2008 12:40 PM
Going to try what you said about having 6 small meals a day, sounds like a good idea to help stop my binging so thank u for ur help. I feel really miserable about my weight and just want to get it back down. 

Name: narny | Date: Jun 17th, 2008 12:58 PM
hi.
i have been anorexic and bulimic. am still i guess. i tick all the boxes on the questionnaires.
however, just returned to work after taking time out to be a full time mummy.
what i dreaded was the change in ruotine. how can i be sick? i get too tired the next day and have mico blackouts.
i found on getting paid i had freedom to order any food we wanted and shop for food. for about 2 weeks my bulimia was on a shelf i knew it would go on.
however, now... well today i have a bloodshot eye, am shattered, not eating as i intend to starve now.
its really hard.
however,
how i relate to you is that...
1. you do have eating disorders. im so sorry to tell you this.
2. what you are doing is part of the disorder.
what you can do is realise the health problems you face and the name calling which will make you unhappy. you deserve better.
be gentle on yourself. eat little and often, keep a food diary, respect your body, look at your good points and breath deeply and slowly to pull yourself out of this void. cry, and tell the person closest to you about your struggle.
x x x 

Name: ginger94 | Date: Jun 17th, 2008 6:51 PM
heya sweetheart.
Thats ok huni!
I am here if you ever wanna chat about anything ok?
Here is my email if u wanna chat
[email protected]
.xxx. 

Name: chloejoe | Date: Jun 17th, 2008 7:26 PM
I have added u on msn if thats ok? It's so good to be able to talk to people that actually understand me! 

Name: ginger94 | Date: Jun 18th, 2008 7:50 AM
yeah babe thats cool.
but thats not my msn.
this is :
[email protected]
.xxx. 

Name: chloejoe | Date: Jun 25th, 2008 10:27 PM
OMG, really need someone to talk to. I feel so disgusting. I've been doing so well, controlling myself but just now i've had a huge binge. I don't even remember what wen into my mouth. All i know is that i feel so sick I can barely move. I sooo jsut want to stick my fingers down my throat and get rid of it, but I physically can't? I just couldn't stop eating its like i don't even stop for air..what the hell is wrong with me? Does anyone else feel this way wbxxxxxxxxxx 

Name: Eliiiineliiiin | Date: Jun 26th, 2008 6:32 PM
Hi.
i have problem to eat , talk with me ?
[email protected] - letīs talk there ? 

Name: chloejoe | Date: Jun 27th, 2008 3:29 PM
Thanx so much sweeties, i have added u both on msn but i'm from the UK, so if u r not there may be a time difference so may be difficult to chat. I'll try to get on as much as i can though xxxx 

Name: ginger94 | Date: Jun 28th, 2008 2:09 PM
wicked babe!
yeah i am from the UK too!
talk soon!
.xxx. 

Name: chloejoe | Date: Jul 7th, 2008 6:57 PM
Hey this is just a message for ginger94..i have added u on msn but my name wont come up as chloe as i am usin a false name in here lol..i dont want to put my real name but u will know its me :) xxx 

Name: ginger94 | Date: Jul 8th, 2008 7:41 PM
cool babe.
whats your screen name?
so i know who to chat to ;)
.xxx. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us