Hello, guest
|
Name: georgiamaxine
[ Original Post ]
hello, im georgia maxine.
Im only 12 years old, but I get told I look about 27..
it worries me sometimes..
My grandma has been calling me 'fat' since i was only a few years old.
also, a lot of family stuff has gone on, which has caused me stress..
I am not lying, but i'd like someone to tell me if im getting to nearly being anorexic..
it started off when i was 3, my grandma would come round and say stuff about my weight..
she carried on with when your one youll be 1 stone, and you will get heavier each year..
back then, I didnt care..
Untill i got to about 10,
I'd walk in her house and she'd say ooh you've put on weight, infront of everyone and it'd make me really upset.
i still ate..
i turned to self harming, i went through the ''emo/goth'' stage.
i didn't leave my room, and aparently i'd got bigger.
i grew out of that, and id cry myself to sleep every night becos of how much i weighed..
people would say how shes a liar and its not true, but i didn't believe them..
untill last year..
i moved back in with my mum, i ate still, but not as much.
my mum didn't put the chocolates in the fridge, and i'd starve myself.
since then, i haven't been eating.
I've lost something like 3 stone, in 6 months.. and my grandma is very jealous of me, I still cry myself to sleep.
I am 5ft10, andd weigh about 9 or 10 stone..
i feel horrible though..
when i go to school, i save my money to buy fags, and that'd make me not hungry..
even when i went to the fridge, i felt sick so i left the room..
at a younger age, i got bullied for being 'fat' people do still call me it, becos of my height and it didnt hurt me at first, but now it kills me.
I sometimes go around school hitting people because the things they'd say, and the school wouldnt care about what they called me, i was always the one getting in trouble.
Sometimes, I don't eat at all, I don't throw up after meals, but i do feel very weak.
I can barely get out of bed, but i still think i am a bit 'chubby'
im used to my grandma, calling me things that i just dont eat anymore, but she'd be thankful that i did it.
it annoys my mum, too.
sometimes i eat something, then regret it.. i think my grandma has made me this way and i think it will last forever, will someone tell me if this is anorexia, depression or something? thankyou.
if so, would you please reply or email me.
[email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us