Hello, guest
|
Name: Tonya
[ Original Post ]
well , when i get stressed out i can eat for days , at all. If i eat i puke when im stressed . Then when i feel good agian i totaly pig out. Then i think i over did it . i guess it would be guilt. i dont know . i am 18 and weigh 109. but sometimes it drops and sometims it goes to 115. im confused . should i get help??
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Tonya | Date: Jul 19th, 2006 3:31 AM
new weight 97 lbs 

Name: JenCarpeDiem | Date: Jul 21st, 2006 8:16 PM
You sound like you're developing an eating disorder. It's never too late to get help. Maybe speaking to a dietician and forming a diet plan would help you to avoid overeating and in turn help you avoid the vomiting when stressed or guilty. 

Name: audrey07 | Date: Jul 26th, 2006 5:44 AM
Jencarpediem is right, its never too late or too early to get help. That is how my anorexia started out-I thought I was stressed and so I rationalized my issues and that led to bad things and to me being where I am right now. I suggest either talking to a dietician, which may be pricey-but it will give you a professional opinion so you are SURE you are being healthy. Don't let food be your only escape from the troubles in your life. good luck 

Name: Pianophillic | Date: Aug 1st, 2006 6:15 AM
definitely get help.... i agree with jencarpediem...
: ) 

Name: davina | Date: Aug 1st, 2006 11:16 PM
in todays world...if your eating habits are outa whack or not considered "normal" then yes u have an eating disorder...how tall r u? 

Name: ebony | Date: Aug 21st, 2006 12:14 AM
Hi 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us