Hello, guest
|
Name: meganb09
[ Original Post ]
i'm megan and i've been on and off for about 3 years but i really need someone to talk to because i have no one and its hard to stay on track when im doing it alone. my boyfriend, sister, parents and friends all don't understand. i need to talk to someone that does! please contact me!! [email protected]

please i need somebody im desperate but i need tips and tricks and motivation but i dont know where to start can someone please help mee!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: nnchelseann | Date: Jun 28th, 2009 2:12 AM
Hiii, Im on and off for 2 years too. I fell the same as you!. Email me at : [email protected]
or on aim: nnchelseann 

Name: xosophiegrl | Date: Jun 29th, 2009 9:06 PM
You're going to say I don't understand but I do. I didn't listen when people told me I was thin. All I saw was my thighs that jiggled, my chubby cheeks, my stomach that could always be flatter. I tried, and tried to stop eating, which only caused me to binge, and then I couldn't throw up.
I thought that all of this would help but in truth, it doesn't. I'm now happy with myself. I've learned to look in the mirror and not worry about my stomach. I know I'm thin. You should too. 

Name: Kimberly150488 | Date: Jul 14th, 2009 2:20 PM
Hi Ive added you to my msn is that ok?

im in the same boat- id love to talk to you, maybe you can help me as I help you 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us