Hello, guest
|
Name: jess
[ Original Post ]
im a girl who feels really insecure i weigh 128 pounds/8hlf stone and im only 5ft 1 which is far to much for only a small person right? i feel like i cant wear anything nice cause my stomach sticks out and i hate my legs my thighs are rly big i have tryed so many diets ive fasted for several days ive tryed vomiting ive tryed proper diets but its up and down and i get really depressed about it one day i'll be happy the the other i'll feel fat and ugly i feel like anorexia will make me happier im not stupid i know of the complications i know i could die but if im happy thats all that matters right?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: allison | Date: Jan 12th, 2006 12:03 AM
The best way to lose weight is to check with your doctor.
Really.

It will take longer then you want, we all want the weight off right now. But we got to work with our bodies. And if you try to lose it too quick, then it always comes back, and you end up weighing more then before.

So check with your doctor, and have them help you with it. Insurance should cover it.

Then it will stay off.

And that is what we all want ultimately. 

Name: elshore | Date: Jan 13th, 2006 4:24 AM
get family and freinds to support you but you could die both ways by being too fat or to skiiny 

Name: Wish i could help us... | Date: Feb 2nd, 2006 12:40 AM
I am exactly like you. I hate myself, and I've tried a couple of things, nothing seems to work. I wish the best for you.

-Wish i could help you and me 

Name: mirala | Date: Mar 3rd, 2007 5:59 PM
i'm just like u.5,5feet tall and155lbr.i feel awful.try to stop eating junk food and exercise.it has worked for me for a while.i didn't make it.please let me know if anything works for you.i think we need to support each other!xxxxxxxxx 

Name: wannabee | Date: Mar 15th, 2007 2:02 AM
I 5 foot to and weigh 92pounds arh Im fat 

Name: rosaa69 | Date: Jul 3rd, 2007 2:23 AM
ew stfu "wannabe". that is not fat and you know it. i'm 5'4"//5'5" and am 138. THAT is fat. ew. 

Name: Emmzy | Date: Jul 9th, 2007 4:36 AM
hey jess,
i know exactly how you feel. exactly. i've struggled with the exact same thing. and i've tried every diet imaginable...including vomiting and starving myself. but nothing worked. and i know it's hard to believe, but i just started eating organically. just whole wheat, no sugar, or corn syrup. i trained myself to graze my food and not crave it. and that was the only thing that worked for me. over a period of time i lost 20 pounds. you just have to be patient. and i feel healthy. please, anorexia doesn't work. i know. 

Name: jenmej | Date: Jul 19th, 2007 10:18 PM
of course not. You can find happiness in so many other ways- ways that won't ruin your families' happiness as well. I feel the same way as you, but I try so hard not to take the easy route (starving, pills, vomitting, etc.). The only thing that made me feel better was working out. I really don't do a lot of cardio, because it hates me, but I do a lot of toning with the weights. You will be able to tone up, and begin to tell a difference. Any excess body fat you may have will turn to muscle, but not in a way to make you bulky. You should try it. Plus, after you work out you get endorphins, so you feel really good when you leave the gym, which should make you feel a good self-esteem boost. Really, what you're doing is making things so much worse for you, because when we starve ourselves we really mess up our naturally fast metabolism, and makes it so much slower. This means that you're body won't burn off the fat it would've normally have burnt if we wouldn't have starved ourselves. Ironic, huh? 

Name: lucifer | Date: Jul 22nd, 2007 2:11 AM
yeah hapiness is all that matters i totally agree with you but im afraid being anorexic is not gonna make u happy if u dont think so u can ask me im anorexic but i cry everyday to get out of this hell 

Name: 2319Mouse | Date: Apr 26th, 2009 7:54 PM
i have the same problem! i'm 5ft 1 and 8 and a half stone! i'm huge ! tried everything! i just want to be skinny! 

Name: ally | Date: Oct 15th, 2009 11:43 PM
omg ok u sound like my twin. im the exact same weight and height u are and everything else u mention sounds exactly like me! how old are u? whats yourr email? we should email each other for support lol. i used to be anorexic weighing only 88 pounds but doctor said to gain a few pounds and i couldnt stop eating was i started so now i weigh 128 : ( 

Name: tabbii | Date: Nov 8th, 2009 11:17 AM
hi i am 5 ft 1 and a half i only weigh 6 stone i have been anorexic since i wos 8 and a half but i started to recover but now im bk to being an anorexic cos im not eatin or anything im only drinking pop at 8 n half stone is gd for 5ft 1 my best friend is 5ft and is 9 stone if u need some one 2 talk to just email me at [email protected]
anorexia is really hard to recover i never have. i almost died. its not just u ur hrting its ur family and friends 

Name: jammydodger028 | Date: Jul 27th, 2010 7:19 PM
hi.. im 5 foot 4 and weigh 7 stone can anyone tell me is this bad or good !! cuz i feel sooo fat and cry my eyes out if i even put on a 2 pounds !! i only eat around 200-400 calories a day !! 

Name: daisyj | Date: Apr 29th, 2012 9:30 AM
YOUR NOT FAT!!!
I am of a similar size and don't think of my self as overweight in anyway. Everybody thinks there thighs are big and although i've never met you im pretty sure there are hundreds of people who have bigger thighs than you and are still comfortable with their bodies. You say you've tried 'proper diets' no diet actually works, if you really want to lose weight then try adopting a more healthy lifestyle eg eat more veg cut out SOME sugary drinks and foods. but remember your body still needs some sugar to create energy. just stopping eating is most definatly not the right answer anorexia is a MENTAL DISEASE once you start you won't be able to stop. The reason diets don't work is your not giving your body enough energy to do everyday tasks so when you do eat it will save all the food as fat in your body. Please remember the only way to actually sucsessfully lose weight is to burn off the calories that you eat. PLEASE reconsider after reading this. also know that your not alone millons of girls are insecure about their weights. talk to someone about this and if you take away anything from this- i really don't think you're overweight you seem to have a perfectl;y normal weight. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us