Hello, guest
|
Name: l3itchyl3unny
[ Original Post ]
Ok i know as you progress in your pregnancy everyone at one stage experiences back pain....but COME ON!! my back is really killing me...im not quite 32 weeks and i still have a little ways to go :(

Its not lower back pain its higher up around my ribs, but on my back...anyone got some tips on how to ease this pain, minus a massage because i dont have anyone around to give me one :( !!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lynne n | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 10:21 AM
I will give you this advuce but it is up to you weather you take it or not!
Try a hot water bottle it might not do a lot bot give it a go! 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 1:57 PM
im sorry 13itchy my back hurts too ....especially when i roll around laughing...LOL^ 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 3:18 PM
Just trying to help! 

Name: winnmom | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 5:22 PM
I remember that pain so well. The only thing that would relieve it someone what a heating bad on it, or a nice warm bath. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 11:06 PM
Honestly I couldnt help it...sorry Lynne but dont you think you would be a wiser woman if you stay clear of 13itchy 13unnys posts? Knowing how you both view each other i really couldnt see why she would want your advice, regardless of whether its great or not. 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 1:02 AM
Well thats the thing i dont know why she had to put that smart arse comment on there? what just to cause more trouble. Its pathetic!!!

She could of just gave the advice and left it at that, but no she has to put in a little remark.
Again i have no idea why she comes in here..she isnt a single parent and i honestly dont particually think she is wanted either. 

Name: danni i | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 7:51 AM
In fairness to lynne i really do think that she was just trying to help,but i do agree with you about the little remark.
Maybe if Marija had'nt put"im sorry l3itchy my back hurts too....especially when i roll around laughing....LOL^"
Then she would'nt feel that she has to defend herself.
Regaurdless of weather you like each other or not l3itchy i think that she really thought that she was helping!
That is all i am going to say about it cause i am new here and i dont want to fall out with anyone.

Anyway i hope your back feels better soon,i remmeber that feeling well i couldnt get comy one day so i had this not so bright idea about laying on the floor and ...you have guessed it i could get up so whatever you do dont do that!Lol 

Name: danni i | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 7:51 AM
Sorry ment to put comfy!!!
LOL LOL. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 8:00 AM
that is true Danni
i apologise for that remark Lynne 

Name: sally24 | Date: Nov 3rd, 2006 2:37 PM
Leaning forward helps, if my hubby is home i rest my head and arms on his lap when he is sitting on the couch and lean forward in a kneeling postion so all the pressure is off my back and sometimes he rubs it to which helps even more i am only 24 weeks and expriencing this pain of course this is only a temporary fix. A butterfly chair works good to , those ones you find at target that are 20 bucks that or those fold down travel chairs . 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us