Hello, guest
|
Name: cjsims
[ Original Post ]
I AM DONE WITH THIS!!!!! R U IN THE SAME BOAT? 37 W 3 D, AS OF TODAY!! HER FEET ARE IN MY RIBS, CAN'T BEND OVER TO PICK UP ANYTHING, FEET HURT LIKE HELL FROM ONLY A FEW ERRANDS, CAN'T BREATHE HARDLY, PRESSURE IN THE PELVIC AREA CAN GET PRETTY SEVERE, BRAXTON HICKS CONTRACTIONS, GETTING IN ANY COMFORTABLE SITTING OR LAYING POSITION IS PRETTY MUCH A JOKE, SINCE THE WORD "COMFORTABLE" DOESN'T REALLY DESCRIBE EITHER OF THOSE POSITIONS AT ALL AT THIS POINT, AND FORGET GETTING UP FROM EITHER SITTING OR STANDING POSITIONS, AS THAT IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT IN ITSELF. SORRY, JUST NEEDED TO VENT, I'VE HAD A VERY HARD TIME THIS PREGNANCY, CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE OVER, CAUSE AFTER THIS TIME, IT IS NEVER HAPPENING AGAIN. WORST PREGNANCY OF ALL. PERIOD. SOMEONE IS GETTIN' SURGERY.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Melissa | Date: Jul 17th, 2011 6:09 PM
Well one good thing is you are almost done. That point in pregnancy is very hard and uncomfortable. I am in the beginning and have been nauseaous for a couple weeks now. It is very hard to take care of the other two and keep up with life itself. I am having a hard time myself. You are very uncomfortable though, have you tried going into a pool? Sometimes that can actually make that feeling a little more relaxed. My son split my ribs, which started happening early in. I ended up going to the ER in severe pain thinking something was wrong. They never go back either. Good luck, wish there was more out there for you to do to find relief but just think maybe 3 more weeks. I have 33 more weeks. I am actually not looking forward to this and I feel like you right now. I can't imagine how I will feel when it comes time to being that uncomfortable. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us