Hello, guest
|
Name: annie7224
[ Original Post ]
How about doing your self a favor and letting some of the couples on the adoption site raise your babies. Most of them are married, educated, financially secure and have great resources. They will encourage contact with your babies you guys are so young and have your whole life in front of you College, Careers, Travel, really think about it you weren't planning on getting pregnant so let some of these couples complete their families its a real win win situation. Check it out @ You have Options. TAke advantage of them. Just a thought
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: annie7224 | Date: Nov 11th, 2007 12:29 AM
sorry for the spelling errors. 

Name: xxJoBoxx | Date: Nov 12th, 2007 12:03 PM
omg your so lame! im happy being pregnant. so what if im 18... i bet i would make a better mum than you any day! Its not all about age. My best friend got pregnant when she was 15 and shes the best mum i know! 

Name: annie7224 | Date: Nov 15th, 2007 4:15 PM
I'm not saying your not a good mum I am saying that if you want your children to have all that life can offer it would be nice to think of the child first and put there needs before your own. Have an open adoption plan. After all your dreams for a better life for your baby is something youshould consider thats all I wanted to say 

Name: annie7224 | Date: Nov 16th, 2007 11:43 PM
bump 

Name: Amber | Date: Nov 17th, 2007 3:31 PM
This is stupid. I became a mom at thirteen. and now im fifteen and i bet you my daughter has more then most kids out there. She gets all the care and attention. i wouldnt have givin her up for adoption even if i wanted to. thats just not right in my mind. shes my baby no some other couples. why would you post something like this? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us