Hello, guest
|
Name: SUSY123
[ Original Post ]
I M PREGNANT I TOUGHT I HADE IT ALL MY BOYFRIEND THAT LOVE ME MY FRIENDS THAT WOULDNT LEAVE ME FOR ENYTHING IN THE WORLD OR SO I TOUGHT I WOULD PARTY WITH FRIENDS N BOYFRIEND I GOT ALONG WITH EVERYONE .SO ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HADE BEEN TOGHETER FOR TWO YEARS AND IN LOVE WE HADE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX AND I TOUGHT I COULDNT GET PREGNANT SO I TOUGHT I WOULDNT GET PREGNANT I LIVE WITH HIM 4 A YEAR AND A HALF ALREADY AND ONE DAY I JUST FELT MY TUMMY HARD AND THE NEXT DAY I WENT TO TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST AND IT CAME OUT POSSITIVE I WAS SO HAPPY SO I TOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE OK MY FRIENDS WHERE GOING TO SUPPORTE ME MY BOYFRIEND WAS GING TO BE HAPPY BUT THE FIRST MONTH PASS AND I WAS USE TO GOING PARTYING EVERY WEKKEND HAVING FUN BUT NOW I HAVE TO STAY HOME I SEE MY FRIENDS PARTYING HAVING FUN THEY HARLY TALK TO ME AND THE ONLY TIMES THEY TALK TO ME IS WHEN THEY WANT TO TELL ME HOW MUCH FUN THEYRE HAVING I CRY IS IT BAD 4 ME TO FEEL JELOUSE BUT I TOUGHT THIS IS WHAT I WANTED A BABY I NEVER TOUGHT I WOULD LOSE EVERYTHING.I FIGHT WITH MY BOYFRIEND ALOT BUT YET I WANT HIM WITH ME 24/7 I THINK I LOSING HIM TOO WHAT SHOULD I DO IM SCARE HIS EVERYTHING I HAVE LEFT WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS?ARENT I SUPPOSTED TO BE HAPPY?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Laurar | Date: Oct 29th, 2007 3:23 PM
Susy,
This is normal you are now in a different place your going to be a mom they can't relate to you in the same way. You need to decide what you want How far along are you? Do you want to be a Mom or are you to young or not ready? Its really hard and if you do't have any support it will be even harder. [email protected] email me 

Name: kimberly_marie_4 | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 5:54 AM
i think you just need to get out and have some fun. Just because you are prego doesn't mean you are dead. Just take it easy and insted of vodka have some 7up or something. And for the boyfriend, i think you to need so set aside some time, have a romantic dinner or go somewhere you both like and then go have a fun intament time together. You to just need to be mellow and have some fun alone time. I know how you feel with all of this i've been there and it worked for me. 

Name: DanielsMom28 | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 6:16 AM
Hey dont worry, you should be happy it's like some sort of "mommy" gene us girls get. no matter what age you will always be a little excited to have a baby. I am a teen mom and when i found out i was pregnant it was scary but my son was on his way and i wasn't going to be negative about my child. 

Name: SUSY123 | Date: Nov 20th, 2007 8:47 PM
THANK YOU GIRLS 

Name: annie7224 | Date: Nov 21st, 2007 4:34 AM
I know you will probably be offended but , you do have another option you could place the baby for adoption. We have been married for a long time and can't have children. We adopted our 2 wonderful kids thru the foster system but we would love to add to our family especially a newborn or toddler. Our children were 4 and 6 when they joined us and it would be wonderful to have the whole experience. Please dif you or someone you know would like to talk about this loving and brave decision we would love to discuss it thanks [email protected] 

Name: god | Date: Nov 21st, 2007 12:58 PM
i invented the word though
use it properly and sparingly
with the correct spelling 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us