Hello, guest
|
Name: Sahsha
[ Original Post ]
HI, I am 29 years old and 4 weeks pregnant. My roommate and I got pregnant! We even arent in relationship and I do cares about him. He doesnt want baby, he begged me to have abortion which I dont believe in it. He is so angry at me and kicking me out of his house and changed sercuity alarm so I cant come see him anymore. He also made my father to come up his house to move my stuff. I have been crying and so depressed! I am living with my parents for now. What am I gonna do to change him?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lizzi | Date: Jan 26th, 2007 9:01 PM
You can't change him. He can run from you but he can't run from the child support he is going to have to pay! I think he is scared and that's why he is acting so irrational about it. He thinks if he bars you from his house and his life then the problem will go away but what he really needs to realize is that HIS baby is growing bigger everyday inside you regaurdless of how far away he tries to push you and nothing he can do is going to stop that! Make sure you get that child support! He is lucky your dad wasn't MY dad! My dad would have went over there and given him a REALITY check! Not moved me out!!!! 

Name: Sarahhh | Date: Jan 27th, 2007 5:26 AM
ok dont mean to be rude but you are nearly a 30 year old women, you need to start growing up and taking responsiblity.

You cannot change this person, if they do not want to be involved in yours, or the babies life you cannot force them - please remember this. The harder you try and push, the futher you will push him away

Maybe over time he will change his mind. But you have to remember you are going to be a mum now, your prorities are with this child.

So suck it up and start planning for this kid 

Name: missy 26 | Date: Jan 27th, 2007 8:02 AM
hi i was in the same situation..... my man did not want our child at all....... i did to try and push him into it and it only made things worse so i gave up trying but in the end it worked out gr8 and we kept our child.. he is now almost 2.......... all you can do is wait and yea do plan for this child cos once the baby is born you will look back and think y you had thort like that wether the babys father is there or not............. babys change the way you see things..... he may change he may not but y not cross that bridge wen you get to it............ 

Name: mel211985 | Date: Jan 28th, 2007 2:50 AM
hiya im sorry for the situation you in with that man some men are just complete arseholes. I agree with you lizzi my dad would have moved me out then knocked ten tons of crap out of him. You can not change him thats just the way he is perhaps he is scared some men act in strange ways when they are nervous. The further along you go in the pregnancy the sooner he will realise that this baby is here to stay and hopefully turn a switch on in his head. If not when the baby is born sue the arse of him for child support , make sure you get every penny you can for your child. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us