Hello, guest
|
Name: brittany
[ Original Post ]
Before i fpund out i was pregnant i was with this guy and he knew there was a possibility of me being pregnant. i went off to work one night and comr home to try to talk to him he had his ex wife call me abd threatining me. he is now hanging back out with her . after he knew i cpuld be pregnant. i finally got the chance to tell him he says he's excited and what not but stll dosnt care and is hanging with his ex and the wrong crowd of people. I'm hurt and need advice .
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: alone3mommy | Date: Jul 29th, 2014 4:09 AM
I'm So sorry your going thru that. Some guys are just jerks. I need advice or just need to vent. I'm six months pregos and have two kids from another relationship (11n7) . It's really bad me being pergos cause I'm the other woman and now his locked up and before he got lock up.... we were friends before we ever started anything and I knew better and told other girls not to fall for this. I Love him a lot. He has a kid with his real gf. And I met her infact all three of us were in a weird relationship. It didn't workout with her n me. And he didn't want to let me go n either did I. So I turn into the other woman. I'm not happy and never ever wanted to be that. Now two year later I'm pregos alone and he told No one in his family which I'm okay with. I get there nothing he can do from jail but there a Part of me that wants home to tell. His afraid if he tells that he'll lose the kid that he has w her. I feel like just say forget us and don't worry about us. I've been a single Mom of two boys for 11yrs and manage w them and one more won't change. I'm just worried about all the question that I'm getting from my family ( which they think that his in a coma). I did that cause I'm ashamed of the truth. I really just feel bad for my baby to come. I have told him in the past n he knows how I felt about abortion for myself. I'm pro choice but I choice not to have one unless I'm raped. And that my choice. But if it was left to him he said it would be better if we waited. N MY replied w well then you should have been more careful. I'm just lost and confused and would like an outside opinion on what you would do. His lockup for two years and has vented to me how he going to miss sSo much w this baby and is mad at himself for putting himself there. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us