Hello, guest
|
Name: glo
[ Original Post ]
Just found the site. I have an 8 year old son. Was blessedly normal and average until he was a year old. Started haveing grand mal seizures with resp. arrest. Up to 28 seizures/day Full code at 15 months. Child we got back not the same. Developmentally about 3 years old now, still has seizure disorder (well controlled) hypotonia, ataxia, dyspraxia, pica Absolutely no safety/danger awareness, decreased pain sensation, no impulse control. Extremely loving!!
Like dealing with an out of control 2 year old in a 9 year old body. He is 89 pounds and getting a little difficult to handle. I work full time/husband works full time opposite shifts. Also have 11 year old that always seems to get the short end of the stick. Too hard to take little one to others homes, and can't reallyt sit & have a conversation at my house either. We are alone.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: glo | Date: Jul 27th, 2008 2:30 AM
edit;also dx PDD-NOS too 

Name: qwertyuiop123 | Date: Jul 29th, 2008 4:14 PM
is it possible he actually has a heart defect, such as long qt syndrome. Some kids are diagnosed with epilepsy when they actually have a heart defect, and it is usually not found until it is too late. I don't really know if this fits his symptoms or not, just thought i'd suggest it. 

Name: ladyluck | Date: Aug 4th, 2008 2:37 PM
Have they looked into Autism?? Sezuire disorders and autsm are often hand in hand. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us