Hello, guest
|
Name: lisa
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lindalu | Date: Aug 30th, 2006 4:52 AM
Candice there is a medical insurance provided by the state of MA called Common Health. It is provided for disabled children and disabled working adults. You do have a premium but the amount you pay depends on your income. My husband and I had the same problem where my daughter no longer qualified for ssi because of our income. We where frantic! we had no idea how we would pay for our daughter's medical bills. When we herd about this program we where extatic, it paid for every thing we needed. You should be able to get more info by contacting your local medicaid/ masshealth department. I will look for my paper work, I may still have the phone number for that department. 

Name: jalyssasmom | Date: Aug 30th, 2006 7:08 PM
I would like to talk to you anytime, [email protected] 

Name: saravitale | Date: Sep 15th, 2006 3:43 PM
HI all

I want to help families raise money for their special needs kids too. I have a one year old with CP and many other complications and a healthy 2 and 1/2 yr old---both boys

Part of my little one's therapy is painting with non-toxic paints. We strap the brush onto his hand...it is really cute. It motivated me to start "Angel Boy Art" which is an online gallery for kids with special needs to sell their art to raise money for themselves and their families. No costs or fees or anyhting like that. Check it out and join me! visit the Angel Boy Art page of my son's website

http://louisangelo.tripod.com

take care,
sara 

Name: Tammy Cousin | Date: Jul 25th, 2007 12:24 AM
Is there any help for single parents that have a child with cerebral palsy to get help with daycare fees 

Name: robert31 | Date: Jul 25th, 2007 5:01 PM
Hello... I'm actually a dad. I have a 7 year old son and my 4 year old son has CP, is legally blind (CVI), and has hydrchephalus with a shunt. I recently got out of the Army and I had a hospital job so I have job offers pretty much everywhere. I was just wondering if anyone has any recomdations of places that have good schools and programs for my son. We are in Philly now which is great for my little one but there is to much crime and violence and the schools stink for my 7 year old. Small towns I've looked into or viceversa. Anyway advice would be appriciated. Thank you so much. 

Name: lindalu | Date: Jul 26th, 2007 9:01 PM
Robert31
Mass Hospital School (Boston Massachusetts) Very good school! 

Name: kim | Date: Aug 22nd, 2007 2:11 AM
I'm Kim my daughter is 21 months old with cerbal palsy, maybe we can talk. 

Name: Maria | Date: Aug 30th, 2007 3:43 PM
I have a kid with CP 

Name: kerrie | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 4:25 PM
hi i have a 3 year old girl with cp id like to talk to other parents with children who have cp please add me [email protected] 

Name: Kathy | Date: Sep 6th, 2007 3:23 AM
My grandson has cerebral palsy. I know this is a chat group for mom's so is there group for grandmothers? Please send me information I would be so thankful. 

Name: deann | Date: Sep 20th, 2007 3:14 AM
HI my name is deann my 3 year old son has cp and microcephlus. I live in a small town and I have to go to 50 miles to the next town to take hime to theripys, I have no car is there a foundation to help me get a car it is getting hard to find rides all the time. if anyone knows of any thing please let me know [email protected] 

Name: www.cerebralpalsychat.co.uk | Date: Sep 26th, 2007 11:25 PM
i have two sons with cp one who is 4 and one 16 months if you need to talk i'm always on my site do you kids have to wear afo's 

Name: http://www.about-cerebral-pals | Date: Feb 6th, 2008 11:23 PM
Thanks for the people who are sharing information about cerebral palsy on this website. And thanks for maintaining this useful website. You may visit http://www.about-cerebral-palsy.org/ to find some more good information about cerebral palsy. You can even send questions to doctors and get feedback and see if people with cerebral palsy will be eligible for lifetime benefits. 

Name: Sandya | Date: Feb 6th, 2008 11:26 PM
[a href="www.about-cerebral-palsy.org"][i]About Cerebral palsy[/i][/a]About-Cerebral-Palsy.org provides useful information on Cerebral Palsy, Diagnosis, Causes of CP, and classification of Cerebral Palsy. Also, allows users to contact doctors with their questions, and offers free evaluation for lifetime benefits. 

Name: laurie | Date: Feb 12th, 2008 4:11 AM
I have a 12 year old daughter with cerebral palsy,I have alot of experience now ,But I have been to he-- and back. It sure isnt no picnic. I am forever on the look out for things to improve her life. WE recently bought a beach wheelchair off of ebay, Im looking forward to going to the beach with her this summer.We also take her camoing in the summer which is the best thearpy in the world ,this is where she started to eat her real food when she was four.She totally wheelchair bound. She cannot talk. But smiles and laughs more than anyone I know. If anyone who in the same situation. You can e-mail me. [email protected] 

Name: viviane | Date: Feb 23rd, 2008 11:41 AM
Am an black african girl,age of 18years with a daugther of 5 months old that is sick of mild cp and I will be greatfull to learn from you since am living in a refugee camp and the most of all is that my daugther has no father known due to a violent rape incident four guys did to me.
I just hope to learn from you about hw to maintenant this disease.thanks my email is [email protected] 

Name: John | Date: Feb 24th, 2008 2:42 PM
Hi there! 

Name: Jean9 | Date: Apr 15th, 2008 5:57 AM
Hi Lisa, I have CP, and I was born 3 months early. I was only given 24 hrs to live. Your son is still a baby, and it sounds like you have been through so much. You are special. Love your son heaps, and realise how special he is! He is a little fighter, so you fight with him. I didn't sit up until I was 5 years old. I know it’s scary for you. My mother had 9 children making me 3rd to eldest. Calm down, if you can, you are not alone. People do care. You will build up inner strength. Don’t worry about the things you can’t change. Try to smile a little more each day. Your children will bring you much joy if you can relax. They will be happy with you.
Take 1 day at a time. CP is a manageable thing. I was married and have two kids. My husband died of cancer...Take care of yourself because you are important. I hope this helps you...I have written a book so don't give up, try to shift your focus; you have a lot to give.... take care, your children need you. Hope to hear from you. 

Name: kim | Date: May 1st, 2008 1:17 AM
hi my name is kim i have a 13years old daughter with cerebral paulsy i would really like talking with other mom who are for some reason connected beacause of our kids 

Name: brandy | Date: May 13th, 2008 3:37 AM
I am looking for a cp chat room 

Name: amy | Date: May 30th, 2008 10:14 PM
my lil babygirl has cp i would love to chat with other mum n dads with kids thats got cp my msn addy is [email protected] plz add me i need to no more about it all thanks amy 

Name: Ami | Date: Jun 12th, 2008 2:14 AM
Does anyone have a child with CP that is also deaf?? If you do i would REALLY love to chat with you via email. My address is [email protected].
My daughter is deaf (only 13 months old) and I'm learning sign language, but because her arms are affected we don't know if she can sign, too young to tell. 

Name: Kristy | Date: Jun 14th, 2008 2:14 PM
Hi
Just looking to chat to other mums who has a child with cp. My son is 2 1/2, by looking at him you would not notice that he has cp however he is still not able to crawl or walk, but has just learnt to sit since receive botox last month. (looking for ideas as to what others mums do with reference to carrying the child around all the time and filling your whole day with playtime etc) 

Name: Gerilyn Stone | Date: Jul 7th, 2008 3:49 AM
I have a 10 year old grand son I am raising withCP. He is a spastic quad, g-tube fed, does not walk talk or hold his head. He doe attend school, special needs, and is very intelligent but requires a lot of care. Are there other mothers out there that need someone to talk to? I find myself very alone at times and would just like to be able to share with someone who truely understands what I go through each day... I may also be able to assist with fighting the system and different organizations available for support. 

Name: youlover | Date: Jul 9th, 2008 8:03 AM
www.singleparentloving.com ******A single parent on-line dating community geared to single parents needs, information, and discussions combined with the largest single parenting social club . Free join ! meet your soulmatch in your area ! 

Name: Chris | Date: Jul 21st, 2008 10:13 PM
Do Children With Cerable Palsy Fart Alot? 

Name: KK | Date: Jul 24th, 2008 12:48 AM
I have a 18 yr old sister with severe cerebral palsy and I take care of her sometimes. I will be glad to talk. 

Name: Tee | Date: Jul 24th, 2008 4:34 AM
I have some questions for anyone who has a cerebral palsy child 

Name: TIFFANY | Date: Aug 12th, 2008 6:37 PM
I am trying to find a website that you can buy used orthotic shoes for kids. My son now wears an afo and I"M totally broke! Any info would be great. my email is [email protected] 

Name: rhonda | Date: Aug 20th, 2008 1:51 AM
i have 17 year old son with cp that want sleep 

Name: rhonda | Date: Aug 20th, 2008 1:56 AM
son that want sleep if any one can help
adaddyo@net zero,net 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us