captcha

Your Reply here

Name: rhonda | Date: Aug 20th, 2008 1:56 AM
son that want sleep if any one can help
adaddyo@net zero,net 

Name: BayouBev | Date: Aug 20th, 2008 3:22 PM
hello 

Name: sophie | Date: Aug 29th, 2008 9:11 AM
Hi my daughter Madelene is 1. She was born with Meningitis and septecemia and diagnosed with cp by six weeks of age. I dont know what to do Maddie will not sit in any seat without screaming and will not calm down until she is taken out. Has anyone experienced this and what did you do or what was the turning point I want to live a normal life with her but unless she begins to tolerate any sort of sitting it is becoming very difficult. Also we have to hold her on our lap when she eats as she will not or refuses to sit. help! 

Name: Anna | Date: Aug 29th, 2008 10:58 PM
I'm a married, mother of two, sometimes separated with a12-year-old daughter with cerebral palsy and a 9-year-old son who often feels lonely like an only child. My daughter Cara is in a wheelchair and nonverbal who requires 24-hour care, tube fed, severe scoliosis--am putting off back surgery, as the curve is not permanent and is mainly lumbar, not thoracic. Caregivers are hard to keep due to unreliability, etc. I often take care of her myself , have no social life, little sleep but will keep her in our house forever if I can. Am looking for someone who can relate to my situation and would like to chat. 

Name: Molly | Date: Sep 13th, 2008 7:34 AM
I have a 3 year old daughter with a mild to moderate case of cp. I would love to chat with you and share information.

Take care,
Molly 

Name: mum24ineed | Date: Sep 25th, 2008 9:05 AM
hi im a mum with a daughter with cp and looking to chat with parents in the same place as me. [email protected] 

Name: canadian penguin | Date: Nov 8th, 2008 6:06 AM
hello Jordan is my 15 year old with severe cp he has no functional use of his limbs is tube fed uses a VOCA device is cognitively capable of attending school 

Name: leo | Date: Nov 27th, 2008 11:35 AM
hello 

Name: stephanie | Date: Feb 15th, 2009 6:50 PM
hi 

Name: Lynsey | Date: Mar 5th, 2009 7:24 PM
hi, my son is 12 years old and has cerebral palsy affecting all 4 limbs, he uses wheelchair at all times.
we have just found out his right hip has dislocated causing him quite a bit of pain and discomfort. he is due to get an operation to correct this soon but i am 7 months pregnant so doctor holding off till my baby is here and i can cope with new baby and son during and after op.
has anyone else experienced their child having this op?
thanks, lynsey 

Name: lynsey | Date: Mar 5th, 2009 7:29 PM
my son is 12 years old and has cerebral palsy. he is due to have a hip operation as his right hip has dislocated.
does anyone have any info or experiences with this op? 

Name: lynsey | Date: Mar 5th, 2009 7:31 PM
sorry for writing similar thing twice!! didnt think 1st one had posted!! 

Name: Kristy Ward | Date: Mar 8th, 2009 10:43 PM
Im the co-ordinator of a sydney playgroup for special needs kids and we are desperate for people to come and join us. We are at the prairewood spastic centre. We are very relaxed and its really great for the parents to sit and chat while the kids free play and then we all join in and do a craft. Email me at [email protected] and look up the 'Can Do Kids' on the playgroup nsw website 

Name: amy gary | Date: Apr 3rd, 2009 3:54 PM
I have a 10 year old girl who has a moderate cp and needs assistance with almost all of her daily needs. She mentally has hardly any challenges except her very stubborn behaviour. I am just wondering if there is someone who has either passed this stage or going through this stage with advice. HELP! 

Name: amy gary | Date: Apr 3rd, 2009 4:01 PM
My daughter has had 2 total bilateral hip surgeries due to her not bearing enough weight on her legs she didnt develop the socket kids do as they walk. She uses a wheelchair at all times. The surgery was not fun and very worry some since it is a massive surgery. I dont know if you would be able to pick him up pregnant due to the fact he mostly likely would need to be casted from his hip. She did end up ok on both surgeries and able to attend school while casted. If you would like to contact me feel free. [email protected] 

Name: amanda | Date: Apr 5th, 2009 5:23 AM
Hi, new here. 

Name: Donna | Date: Apr 7th, 2009 7:15 PM
Hello my daughter is 16 and has cerebal palsy 

Name: ann | Date: Jun 3rd, 2009 4:36 PM
to the lady asking about a shoe for the leg brace... my suggestion is ask the person who made the brace they generally know or his physio therapist. 

Name: xxx | Date: Jun 6th, 2009 5:58 PM
hi 

Name: kristina | Date: Jun 30th, 2009 3:13 PM
I have a little angle his name is Christian. He has cp. I have come to grips and embrased it. If anyone needs support, needs to unload I would love to be here for you. email me at [email protected] I get my strength through helping others! my names is Kristina 

Name: Phoebe Blakely | Date: Aug 19th, 2009 2:17 PM
Hello to all, my name is Phoebe Blakely, I have a son that was born with CP, plus many other medical conditions. we fought long and hard with him as do many parents. My son, Taylor Blakeley has a remarkable story that has been on the news and in newspapers, I just would like to share this story with all of you, that there is hope, I didnt always listen to the Dr.s and , however I am a nurse and I just wouldnt hear of some of the things the Drs were saying. Anyway, this story has been very rewarding to some families. After this was on the news it went to you tubeif anyone is interested in seeing this remarkable story of the kids who beat the odds of CP you can go to www.youtube.com and type in Taylor Blakely story. If anyone would like to email me my email address is nurse_icu_2002. I just want other parents to know there is hope. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the story. 

Name: charlie | Date: Sep 3rd, 2009 11:43 PM
I have a 8 year old son with cp I was a singal dad for a long time befor I got married and I guess maybe I spoild him a lot me with the help of my mom was real protective of him and and now my wife thinks I let him stay up under me to much and he cries when I make him go in his room and play I know he needs to be independent but it is just hard to make him change his whole way of life and such a little matter like this causes me and my wife so many problems anyone got any advice 

Name: lisa james | Date: Sep 27th, 2009 6:44 PM
hi me and my partner had our son on the 21st november 2008 he was born 3 months early and suffered 3 bleeds on the brain and suffered brain damage and has been diaganosed with (hie) cerebal palsy. we are struggling to understand the effects our son has many problems like sleeping he is very difficult to get to sleep and also hes going on 11 month and cannot crawl or sit up unassisted. im am very worried about this n would love some advice 

Name: jana | Date: Oct 6th, 2009 4:40 AM
hi everyone. My daughter is 6 and has CP. She is so smart and funny. She has always been ahead when it comes to talking and learning. By looking at her you wouldn't know she even had it. Her problems have always been physical. She has KAFO's but still has trouble with balance and walking. She has been in physical therapy for 4 years. I am a stay at home mom and spend most of my time working with her to imrove. My question is how long should you continue taking physical therapy? I feel that after all I have learned and had the therapists show me over the years I can handle it on my own, even though I realize im not a professional, but i know how she moves and how to make it fun and get her to work the hardest. Just wondered what you all thought. thanks 

Name: lesley | Date: Oct 16th, 2009 6:51 AM
hi my neice has cerebral palsy was born with it, she has been in an out of hospital all her life she is 11 and currently inhospital she was having troble breathing and come to find out she has pnemonia and since they did xrays and she has already has spinal problems and its gotten alot worse within the past year and her mother mentioned doctor said if she dosent get better in next few days then thay may have to do a trayk and now she is on breathing machine but we would like to know if anyone else has been in any situation similar and if so needing advice? 

Name: avery fower | Date: Oct 27th, 2009 3:38 PM
hi my name is avery fowler and i am doing a project on cerebral palsy and i was going to ask you if you could answer some ? for me 

Name: spirit | Date: Oct 31st, 2009 3:04 AM
I just found out my daughter has CP still going through test had the EEG done next MRI it effected her legs way she walks and run climbs steps falls a lot refined motor skills and speach
I love some better information on this as to type yet to be determined I only have a billion questions on this
thank you 

Name: mell_bell18 | Date: Dec 2nd, 2009 4:25 AM
hi all i am and 18 year old female and i have been living with CP all my life would love to talk to anyone else who has been or is being treated and share stories. my name is melinda and my email for yahoo IM is

[email protected] 

Name: KELLY | Date: Jan 28th, 2010 12:25 AM
YES, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TALK TO TOO!! 

Name: mumfaisal | Date: Jan 30th, 2010 2:38 PM
HI I AM A MOTHER OF A 14YR OLD SON WITH C.P,MY SON SMILES ALOT DOES NOT TALK DIDNOT WALK UNTILL AGE THREE,HE IS NOT TOILET TRAINED AND IS USING DIAPERS,HE DROILS ALOT AND ALSO SMILES ALOT,HE WALKS BUT HE CANNOT TALK,,WE WENT THROUGH ALOT BUT THANK GOD FAISAL IS MUCH BETTER, MY ADVICE TO MOTHERS OUT THERE DONT GIVE UP HOPE THINK POSITIVE EDUCATE YOUR SELVES READ ALOT ABOUT CEREBRAL PALSY USING BOOKS THE INTERNET,THERE IS A WEB SITE KNOWN AS W.W.W.CEREBERAL PALSY .COM .DONT BELIVE THE DOCTORS WHEN THEY SAY TO YOU YOUR SON /DAUGHTER CANNOT OR WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO CERTAIN THINGS, THE WORD IS PERSISTNCE,CONTINUITY,ENCOURAGMENT,LOVE .......REMEMBER WE ARE SPECIAL THAT IS WHY GOD GAVE US SPECIAL CHILDRENI CAN BE REACHED AT MY E-MAIL [email protected] 

Name: Sadie | Date: Feb 19th, 2010 7:15 PM
hello i have two children and just found out about the third 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us