|
Name: kellie1
[ Original Post ]
hi catcorn. how are you and cian today/
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:50 PM
Im grand thanks up to my eyes in work at the moment. Off tomorrow until monday so have to try fit a full week into 3 days!!! Cian is fine he had one of his im not doing what you say days yesterday. Just wanted to wind me up I think cause kept saying sorry but with a smile on his face. Oh the joys of motherhood...
How are you two today? You get anywhere with ur partner or mam? 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:55 PM
we are okay, my angel is just having a nap but will be shouting at me for food soon!!!! i dont bother trying to talk to them properly anymore..........waste of time. I dont know how you get away with talking on here while you are at work, im sure i never would have!! 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 3:02 PM
My computer is at the back of the office its great! Just make myself look busy... Once I keep ahead of my work Im grand. Need a break from all this paperwork and stuff your head would be melted. Sure its harder work being at home with a baby so dont know how you have the time!!! Cian used to only cat nap 20 mins here and there so hope Abbie is a better sleeper. Plus he only start sleeping the night when he went to school never met a child like him. Just didnt need bed. Now he goes to bed at 8 and up at 7.30 for school. So got my nights back!! 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 3:10 PM
Abbie is really good, normally sleeps for at least an hour in between her feeds so try to do housework and stuff in between and make some time for myself....... housework is never all finished, plus, on here you can sort of come and go. the last week or so she has been sleeping from about 23.30 til 06.30 on a night as well. i make time to come on cause its keeping me sane at the moment!!! 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 3:16 PM
Thats brilliant sleeping for 7 hours in a row at night. And she is still so young. Once she is on solids she will prob sleep longer. Where do you find babies like that!!! Know what you mean about keeping you sane. I do the same things over and over in here.
Plus the girls in the office dont have kids and dont know anyone who has a child with a brain condition like Cians and Abbie so its great to just chat. 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 3:27 PM
yeah it is, otherwise i end up talking baby talk for days! My partner comes home and sits in front of the telly and doesnt hear anything i say! i like the company. its sad!!! 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 3:37 PM
I know had cian swimming/physio yesterday and they were to swim with arms out and kick with legs only and im like do superman arms. It was only when 1 of the women said it to me laughing in the changing rooms that I coped on. Talking like a 7 year old!! All I could say was speaking so he understands! Whatever works if you know what I mean... Can still name all the tweenies and tellytubbys so it never leaves you! 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 4:06 PM
lol. i know i think you would eventually go mad! i talk to her all day but its all one sided! 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 4:13 PM
I used to wish his life away, wishing he would walk and talk and stuff. Now he is like donkey in Shrek its getting him to shut up thats the problem!
He is like his grandad, there is never a short version.. 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 4:17 PM
my partner does that and im like - 'yeah get to the point'. bless, better than being really quiet i suppose. He probably makes friends really easily. My other half will talk to anyone for hours, hes like an old woman. 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 4:29 PM
Must be a man thing and they give out about us women. My dad goes the pub and can come home and tell mam everything that is going on in the area. Such and such died or was in a fight or left his wife. Dont know why we have the bad name!
Think Cian is a bit much for some of the boys they dont know what way to take him... the adults love him and everyone knows him. I do be walking down the road and everyone from 3 - 93 is like hiya cian, or ciano as the lads say.. and im like whos that??? He know more people than me. He is training young! 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 4:35 PM
he will have lots of friends when he is older. i get stuck for what to say to people i dont know but i can always rely on him to do the talking. but he hates talking on the phone im like 'whats up with you, normally i cant shut you up!'. 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 4:58 PM
It depends with me depends on who is at the other end of the phone!!! (or if im ringing from my mobile..) Im a bitch for texting though. Could be texting 5 of my friends at once and before you know it your credit is gone and your thumb is sore. Thats if i can get the phone off cian he is getting into the games on it now keeps him quite for an hour or so some nights.
Do you know what i really hate when you go out for a drink and people go on and on about work and ur like its saturday! 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 5:00 PM
yeah that happens quite a bit especially if your out with people from work. i prefer to text as well 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 5:22 PM
Im terrible I use the webtext aswell in work 300 free texts with my network if you text online. Dont know how I get work done! Feck it you only live once. Not as if i get paid enough anyway... 10 mins left then out the door for the weekend hurray....
No plans yet but something always comes up. Might have a few wit mam cause have a big night next week. You up to anything? Sure can catch up monday. 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 5:31 PM
have no idea what to do this weekend, could do with a night out myself....might have to rope him in to babysitting.... 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 9:10 AM
Did you manage to get out the weekend? Had a nightmare Friday with Cian think he was bored being off school so acted up terrible.... Glad we are back to normal today. 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 10:24 AM
morning, imagine what they are like over the summer!!! didnt get out this weekend cause he doesnt like to be let alone with her. what did you get up to? 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 10:46 AM
Just out the pub and then a nightclub. Was packed with the Ireland/England match on sat you couldnt move over here.
You start to go mad sitting in. I get out once a week and the other 6 days i put him to bed and dont know what to do. Cant move cause no one to mind him. Sit in eating crap.... If I didnt get my one night out id go mad! 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 11:12 AM
yeah i miss going out, dont think i have had a drink for about a year! I watched the england and ireland game on tv - we were dreadful!! 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 11:36 AM
Was flicking between that and something else, didnt see it all. Not that interested in rugby prefer football not that our team football team have been anything to watch lately...
Could your mam not babysit for a couple of hours and yous could go for a meal and a few drinks. Nothing mad but you would get out. 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 11:40 AM
yeah she would do but to be honest i would prefer to go out with my friends. getting abbie wighed tomorrow, i bet shes about a stone!!! she is feeling really heavy today and havent had her weighed for 2 weeks. 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 11:52 AM
Chance your arm and ask her to take her over night. There is always a friends birthday or something coming up so be an excuse. Then you could have a hangover in peace the next day! Once she does it once and Abbie is grand she will prob do it more. I remember when Cian took his fits, took my aunt ages to take him again (it happened when she took him one night) now there is controlled she takes him most sats for me. She has no kids herself so like an adoped grandchild. 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 11:56 AM
I think it would feel weird when i leave her for the first time overnight. are you northern or southern ireland? 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 12:07 PM
Southern - Dublin.
You will feel weird but you need a break. And if you dont get her used to other people prob wont let you out when she gets older! When I had Cian i lived at home so going out wasnt a prob. He loves staying in other houses, he walks into my sisters or either of my aunts and its like can i sleep here. Now im at the point if he asks and they say yes i get his meds and pjs and plan my night.. 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 12:10 PM
yeah would be nice to have a break where i dont need to listen for her or anything. 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 12:19 PM
Believe me it will be the best thing you can do. Recharge ur batteries. We all need a break and you never know if your partner sees your mam taking her he might change his mind. You know men and egos... 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 12:24 PM
yeah, he might. she is being a little madam aswell today, just got her to go to sleep so i should have a couple of hours of peace now. 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 12:47 PM
Lucky you! In work now and its the last place in the world i want to be. Feel worn out the past week, everything just gettin on top of me. Need a good holiday. Get fed up with the same routine every day think i need to win the lotto.... 

Name: kellie1 | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 12:52 PM
sometimes i get fed up being stuck in here all day. was thinking of taking her swimming this week, see if she likes it. 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 26th, 2007 1:31 PM
I brought Cian swimming from 7 weeks and he loved it. I stopped through laziness and the cold weather only really started back the past year bringing him every week. She will love it. There was a baby water group i used to bring him to. They are great have the kids swimming in no time. Should see if there is one near you. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us