Hello, guest
|
Name: Nicola
[ Original Post ]
IF YOUV EVER HAD A RUN IN WITH 13ITCHY13UNNY, IV STARTED UP A PETITION AGAINST HER ON SINGLE PARENTS, BECAUSE BABYCROWD HAVE IGNORED MY POOR TASTE HITS AND COMPLAINTS AGAINST HER ABUSIVE AND UNECCESSARY BEHAVIOUR AND LANGUAGE. PLEASE SIGN IT. THANKS
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: me2 | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 6:56 PM
Who? 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 9:02 PM
Areally nasty person in the single moms who likes to cause trouble!
Take a look! 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 11:03 PM
Doesn't she believe that Nicola is a faker? 

Name: Meagan | Date: Oct 25th, 2006 11:53 PM
lol.. it pathetic that this has to go into other forums were nobody else wants to hear about it! 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 12:05 AM
It was interesting to read. I have to say I think I3itchyi3unny is right though. A quick search found some interesting stuff on Nicola.
I know from experience that its not a popular pastime exposing liars. Have i3itchy call me! lol 

Name: Meagan | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 12:33 AM
Yeah but these people dont see that Nicola is full of herself! lol.. It's pretty pathetic really!... lol 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 12:51 AM
Most scammers are pathetic! Why is it that they need to come online and fabricate a story just to get attention? Surely the satisfaction must be short lived and hollow? 

Name: Meagan | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 1:43 AM
Yeah well her first story was that she wanted to put her triplets up for adoptian cos she didnt want them anymore.. but had iVF to conceive them.. now she is saying that it wasnt her that said all that and she actually has twins.. it is all a bit murky what she says about them. Thats the main reason i dont believe her! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us