Hello, guest
|
Name: DreamerGirl
[ Original Post ]
Hi, I'm Chrissy and I will become a birthmom in February. I am looking for a family to adopt my child. I would like the family to be homestudy approved. Race or religon does not matter. I am looking into finding my own attorney where I live because I was told birthmothers need one as well. I have done alot of research online on the subject of adoption. Anyone who is interested in talking to me can email me at [email protected]. Please only email me if you are serious about adoption. Thanks
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Tazziks2000 | Date: Nov 6th, 2007 7:20 AM
Dear DreamerGirl,

The first I would like you thank you for your time to reading our e-mail.

We are hoping and dreaming of adopting a newborn Caucasian baby.

About us:

I'm a music teacher, working with lots of kids and parents. My husband is designer engineer in aerospace.

We have been dreaming of adopting for so long, and I am doing this for all of the right reasons. I can't wait to provide a child with a life of opportunity, education, family, and love.

We are working with South of California Agency (all fees paid) to handle this adoption legally and in a way that best takes care of you and your baby.

If you want to talk, feel free to email me about this!

[email protected] 

Name: bellasmommy | Date: Nov 6th, 2007 3:48 PM
Hi Chrissy!

I sent you an email.......... Hope to hear from you soon. 

Name: DreamerGirl | Date: Nov 16th, 2007 3:33 AM
Hi everyone I just wanted to add that I went to my doctor today and we found out the sex of the baby. We at first did not want to know because of emotional attachment but found that many adoptive families want to know. The sex of the baby is a girl. 

Name: animalcarespc | Date: Nov 16th, 2007 3:39 AM
Hi there....If you are still in search of a family for your baby, please let me know. I would be happy to speak with you(even if you don't consider me in your search). Have a good night. 

Name: kimshreeve | Date: Nov 16th, 2007 4:30 AM
Hi Chrissy,

I sent you an email about our family.

Best Wishes,

Kim Shreeve 

Name: p4jude | Date: Nov 16th, 2007 6:09 PM
Hello Dear,
It is nice to write to you once again. It is conditionally that we meet some kind of incidents and that is why we have things today like adoption. children are like a gift from us and we cannot deny them no matter how we have them.When I see a couple like you willing to help a child, I am very very happy. Rev:Mother Jessica Miller the proprietress of the catholic orphanage center (Rosashome) We recently had children that God showed to us that this is their position and I know you will be a very good person and the choosing one for them.This is how it all happened.We had a lady here in Cameroon she was from the U.S.A and she came to Cameroon with her husband for a tourist visit .she is called Anette Stephanie and her husband is named Nelson Derick.Her husband came here and was well pleased with the trip with her wife and they stayed much longer and Stephanie got pregnant and she was always on check up in our Hospital and I was the one mostly on attendance.During her visit to us she usually come with her husband but he later died of heart attack here leaving the poor pregnant wife and her wife was disabled after the burial of her husband and we did not know how to start looking for their family back home.The wife told us that she was an orphan she just got married to her husband and there was no one behind her as she never knew Nelsons family member. With all this problem we had to care for Nelsonā's wife Stephanie at the Catholic aid adult group.She later gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and we named him Nicey. And she could not take care for her baby.The baby is now 6 months old and we need a home for her for her mother later died of an accident in her wheel chair and Nicey Whitney Nelson was left alone here. So we are happy to found you from the same area wanting a child. We do not take much for adoption but we consider what you have for compensation to this orphanage and care. If you feel that the baby will be good for you then you tell us so that we can proceed in sending her. It is 2 weeks to prepare a child for international adoption with all her flight arrangements and deposit is by an agent if you cannot come for pick up. We will like to read from you before we proceed, if you will help this child to be yours forever bare any name you want. Train her.As soon as you confirm we will tell you how to proceed it is very easy so have confidence.
Thank you and we await your reply.
Mother Jessica
[email protected] 

Name: DreamerGirl | Date: Nov 16th, 2007 8:35 PM
Hi, If you have emailed me can you please do so again. Somehow my account got closed out. Thanks 

Name: bellasmommy | Date: Nov 16th, 2007 8:42 PM
HI Chrissy -

I just re-sent my original email to you :)

Jackie 

Name: kimshreeve | Date: Nov 16th, 2007 9:14 PM
Hey Chrissy,

I just re-sent an email to you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim Shreeve
[email protected] 

Name: animalcarespc | Date: Nov 16th, 2007 10:06 PM
I re-sent you my email. I hope to hear from you. Thank you:) 

Name: amanda minear | Date: Dec 23rd, 2007 11:36 PM
hello dreamergirl

My name is Amanda Minear and my husbands name is Mark Mnear. First off let me say it is a wonderful gift to find a parent out there that does what is best for the children. We both have seen so many people out there who only look out for themselves and it's the kids that end up suffering. We would love to adopt yourr little boy. How about a little infofmation on us? My husband works at Wal-Mart here in Lodi and he works hard full time. This lets him get full insurence coverage for all in our household. As for myself I am a homemaker that spends most of my time taking care of the children in my family. My niece is 2 and a freinds baby boy who is 2 and many others. I've gained a lot of experience with children over the years and it is the only thing I've ever wanted. I'm young 23 but with my husband being 29 we balence out nicely. 5 years ago I miscarried at about 7 months along with our baby boy. It was painfull, but no more than the fact that it has complacated giving bith to any other children. It's a horrible feeling knowing that my only dream may never come true, so I spend my time loving all the other children. What's a women to do? My only reference is God and my heart. I guarentee your child will be loved beyond belief, and cared for no matter what.. We may never be rich but we have love and faith and that's all it takes in the world. I hope to here back from you soon and even if I don't our prayers and hearts go with you. [email protected] . thanks 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us