Hello, guest
|
Name: Tammie
[ Original Post ]
My name is Tammie and my husband Steve and I are very much interested in adopting a little bundle of joy. We have a warm and loving family and we will provideyour baby with unconditional love,warmth,stability,structure,happiness and a bright future. We are interested in a open or closed adoption which ever you may choose. We adore children and we cant wait to be blessed. Please serious birth moms and must be in the US thank you for taking the time to read this. May God Bless you
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: baur | Date: Apr 30th, 2009 5:52 PM
hi,i saw your what you said and felt happy to have you adopt my daughter,i am 22years old and still schooling,my schooling cannot permit me have much time with my child,and more to that i can hardly earn a penny,my name is Kelly and my child name is sheila.i have been depriving this child from alot of things she needs due to the fact that her father abandoned her with me in a poverty striking situation,Please i don't want my child to die because of my negligence that is why am writing to you to know if she can come over to your home after all her papers have been verified,my greatest wish is that you take her and provide her that home that she is missing now,please am heartily waiting to hear from you,she is pretty and a good girl,thanks and expecting your reply.you can contact me directly [email protected] 

Name: nav | Date: May 4th, 2009 8:35 PM
hello i am Rev father elvise am looking for some one who can adopt our baby before i saw your advertisement so i will want you to mail [email protected] for more information and other pics below are some pics 

Name: secaly | Date: Aug 27th, 2009 2:15 AM
You might be able to find your own baby without the help of an agency on this forum group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyPrivateAdoption/ its a place where birth mothers and adoptive families get together and find each other for free. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us