Hello, guest
|
Name: rachelmayes
[ Original Post ]
Please help make our dreams come true! We are looking to adopt a healthy baby girl into are family! We have been trying or awhile to adopt, and just keep waiting! I had a daughter who died of a brain tumor when she was a year old,and was scared to have a biological child because of that! Please help us!!!!!! [email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Mom2BEE | Date: Jan 29th, 2008 3:29 AM
Rachel did your family doctor say their is a strong likelyhood of your having another child with cancer? How sad for your entire family. the hard part may be to get an agency if you must use one in your state to Ok a homestudy if you can have a child born to you without this sad likelyhood happening again. My sympathy and Its so hard to adopt. Make sure that the stress of adoption may not be too much on both of you as this difficult time.
blessings
Mom2BEE 

Name: melisalood | Date: Jan 29th, 2008 12:29 PM
Hello, rachelmayes

Good day i will like to true we are having 2babies for adoption but we will like to make sure they go into good homes if you know you will be the best family for one of this babies just contact us for more .
Thanks i will be waiting to read from you soon . 

Name: rachelmayes | Date: Jan 29th, 2008 11:59 PM
Melissa i would love to talk to you about the babys?????? I would like 2 know where you live, and what your expectations are!Someone on here posted that you were a scam! Y? please email me at [email protected] 

Name: Rev.Kenneth | Date: Feb 8th, 2008 1:29 AM
I am Rev R.f. Kenneth the rector of Melrose Home Orphanage Center.
Our sole duty is to careter for kids who have lost their families and train them morally and educationally.
Melrose Home Orphanage Center is a non-profit, licensed foster care
agency. We provide services to children, regardless of age, race, or
disability. We feel our children have the right to a loving, caring, and
stable family life. These rights are our duty in conjunction with helping
our foster children cope with the loss of their biological families. We
train our foster parents to be able to care for foster children with
emotional/ physical needs and other disabilities, helping them overcome
them on a daily basis. This helps the children and our parents learn to
live with one another in a cohesive family unit, thriving on lifetime
skills.
Please we are looking forward to having very good and loving parents who are ready to adopt these kids and offer them a very great and loving home too.
You can contact me via the following email address;[email protected]

Name: Julia Elena | Date: Mar 20th, 2013 7:13 AM
Rachel Mayes is SPAM!!!!!! Don't trust her.....
This is not even a woman, this is a demon. This is a very racist person that do not love nobody. She hates immigrants, and she think she is God. She had destroyed people, and families. She insults people just for the color of their skin or the way the speak English. DON'T TRUST HER. DON'T DEAL WITH HER FOR ANYTHING!!!!! She doesn't love kids nor animals. A person like is not GOOD. We have joined to a lot of people that have been scammed by her. Her Ph:618-447-1038, [email protected], physical address
Foreman Drive #3, Glen Carbon, IL. 62034 

Name: Julia Elena | Date: Mar 20th, 2013 7:15 AM
RACHEL MAYES IS SCAM !!!!!! Don't trust her.....
This is not even a woman, this is a demon. This is a very racist person that do not love nobody. She hates immigrants, and she think she is God. She had destroyed people, and families. She insults people just for the color of their skin or the way the speak English. DON'T TRUST HER. DON'T DEAL WITH HER FOR ANYTHING!!!!! She doesn't love kids nor animals. A person like is not GOOD. We have joined to a lot of people that have been scammed by her. Her Ph:618-447-1038, [email protected], physical address
Foreman Drive #3, Glen Carbon, IL. 62034 ↑ 

Name: james carter | Date: Mar 26th, 2013 1:59 PM
Hello Sir/Madam
we are St Thomas of Canterbury Fulham orphanage.we saw you interest in the adoption of babies and we were very happy and wounder if you still want to do so.We have children in the orphanage as from the age of 0 to 20.And they are all ready and willing to go out for adoption. they are well train ,God fearing and respectful.Sir/Madam if you are interested you can just come back to us for pic and do not forget to tell us the age and sex of the baby that you will be needing okay.please for more you can call the service of the Rev.father at (+44)07031940213 or [email protected]
Thanks and may God bless you 

Name: kate wesley | Date: May 7th, 2013 6:42 PM
kate wesley Hi,
I regretfully appreciate your mail of concern most especially for letting me know you are interested in adopting my babies. Actually i have a daughter, I am a biological mother / a single parent to twin. And I’m still in search for good couples or person that can help me raise the babies with tenderness and love. Although decision might sound crazy to you or any that hears this however it's the truth and as long as I will continue to love these babies i won't want them to experience the hardship and failures i have been through in life that is why i am here and needing a family for them. I cannot bare it seeing my babies suffer as I cannot afford to carter for them in as much as they will required. I am willingly giving my babies up for adoption base on reasons which I only intend bring to your knowing if you are serious about adopting them. So please, if sure and very serious about this, get back to me. Thanks once more, Wish All A Great Day and you can contact me via [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us