Hello, guest
|
Name: goosefarmer
[ Original Post ]
This situation was previously matched, however the couple matched have changed their minds, due to the infant being male.

Caucasian baby boy, due 6th March 2010

Very high expenses.

Open to all types of adoptive parents, including same sex, and singles.

Contact the lawyer in charge of this situation at:

Hilary Neiman at [email protected]
Phone: (301) 340-7228

http://www.adoptsurrogacy.com
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: beth03 | Date: Sep 22nd, 2009 8:44 PM
we want the litle boy but would rather not go through lawyers and children services. if you could get the birth records changed over in the name we want. and give him to us to raise and love as our very own, that would be wonderful. we live in columbus ohio area. all we ever want is for someone to have a baby to give us. or if there is someone that has a child newborn -6yrs old and isnt able to care for her or him. we want that little child to raise .the birth parent will be alowed visits if so wanted or we can send pictures. we are very despart. we have been wanting someone to give us a little child for yrs. all we got was broken promises and heartaches. we have been let down 5 times. will you please help us out? we need a child. email me if u need more info. thanks.
purplegal3@bigstring. 

Name: goosefarmer | Date: Sep 22nd, 2009 10:34 PM
You would need to contact the lawyer regarding this, and pay all the expenses. I am sorry any legal adoption needs to be approved. If you cannot afford to do it this way, I cannot help you. 

Name: mamajane | Date: Sep 22nd, 2009 10:42 PM
beth03, is this ad yours as well?

Name: tineyf | Date: Sep 19th, 2009 8:31 PM
i would like to have the little boy, but dont want to go through childrens services. or pay out a lot of money. we want to raise the child as our own, care for him and love him. you will be alowed visits. we just want a little boy or girl age newborn- 6yrs old. we had so many let downs before. we are so desprate. we hope someone would give us a beautiful little child. thats all we ever want.
email me at [email protected]

Different names, different email addresses, but the wording is very similiar - something doesn't sound right here. 

Name: KC1420 | Date: Sep 23rd, 2009 2:17 PM
well the email [email protected] belongs to a woman named Helen who likes to help those in need

the other one is using a email service that is quite interesting

i think that they are related though, they are both in the Columbus, Ohio region. 

Name: willieta | Date: Oct 5th, 2009 7:49 AM
Dear Baby Seekers ,

We are a small firm that binds childless mother or paople looking for children to adopt with families or orphanage that are willing to give out their babies for adoption legally. If ok then contact [email protected] for more details. 

Name: lady_ttc | Date: Dec 20th, 2009 8:26 AM
will like to know more about you you can e-mail me at.... [email protected] and what kind of expenses you talking about i do have a lawyer so plz email me 

Name: mamajane | Date: Dec 20th, 2009 10:07 AM
Hi lady_ttc - willieta is a scam. They have also been involved in the online sale of various breeds of dog in Norway... 

Name: Julie-S | Date: Feb 1st, 2010 6:03 PM
I contacted Hilary and this baby is already adopted, does anyone know if this post was through an agency? I would like to contact the agency to see if they have anymore babies my email is [email protected] 

Name: j1287 | Date: May 24th, 2010 1:20 AM
hi there are u still looking to adopt out ur son? 

Name: goosefarmer | Date: May 24th, 2010 2:37 AM
This situation is not only matched, the baby is born, and placed with his new parents.
However, I do know that Hilary does have a similar situation available. Looking only for a married, childless hetro couple. Baby due Jan, expenses, very high!
Contact Hilary through website http://www.adoptsurrogacy.com 

Name: bella4 | Date: Sep 24th, 2010 4:36 AM
cant have a baby really want one hoping someone would be kind enough to adopt out email me if need info at [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us