Hello, guest
|
Name: Christy
[ Original Post ]
I have been reading on different post and at first she said she was 4 months and then 3 months the she said she was haveing a girl and now she does not know. And she will not e-mail any one because she does not have a email address. There is another girl on here that is the same age lives in California to and is having a girl, has no email address and is 19 years old but her name is Mycheal. Thats odd could they be the same person?????
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: HI... | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:57 PM
Christy, I was talking with "Mycheal" yesterday after she answered my adoption post. She first said she was 19, then a few posts later she said she was 21. I only got one post from her after asking if she was 19 or 21 and another poster called her a possible smammer. I have heard nothing more since. She also told me she has gained 15 pounds already, which is an awful lot for someone who is only 3 months along, as well as mentioning she needed to go maternity shopping *again*, something most pg mom's don't do at all until several months along... also when I asked about the doctor, etc. she didn't aswer any of those questions... It raised questions, especially when she just dissapeared after the age thing came up. - Honestly, I have no proof of anything, but I became a little wary after that... I agree, it could *possibly* be Charlotte... 

Name: Christy | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 9:02 PM
Yeah all this seems a LITTLE strange 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us