Hello, guest
|
Name: ultimatemom
[ Original Post ]
I have been reading some of the old threads on here, and well they have me a little bit confused. Is Janet and Angel the same person?, Did Julie really do all the things that is on here? And did Janet really do all the things on here? I guess I really just need to make sure I get in on every thread to make sure I understand everything.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Deanna | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 7:01 PM
I don't think Julie has done anything except expose scammers and liars and make them mad at her. The rest is made up because they are pissed.

I don't know if the Angel you read about was Janet. She is "Angel" part of the time. As for all the the things Janet has done, I believe most of them are true from what I know. I don't know if she has done all of them 100 percent but I do believe 99 percent of it is true. I have followed links and researched with the best of them and most of it does come right back to her very own email, address, or phone number. Of course she is the one who gives up most of it out. And when she thinks everyone has forgotten her she comes back over here and starts a post about giving her baby away. If you go back to January 2006 on Babycrowd she is asking to adopt on one post on another she says she is matched and is adopting in February, well someone who was on here long before me asks her what happened to the baby she said her and James had already adopted? So it continues on. Then of course there are dozens and dozens of threads she has had deleted off of here. From what she herself wrote the owners of this board asked her not to post here anymore. I'm not sure of their reasoning. They may have gotten tired of her whining about people writing about her or they may have gotten tired of her being reported. But she continues on with a different name and identity. Because anyone can have as many identities on here that they want too. Stupid, I think, and time consuming but she will continue until, IMHO, she is put into jail. People are not lying when they say she has been turned in, that part is a 100 percent true. And if you go to different boards (noy that voy board) but boards who have different people who don't have a thing to do with baby crowd all of them say something about how she has scammed or stolen from them. And she always blames it on another person. When she was on the Craigslists she posts as herself and also as her own niece. When those people figured out she was stealing from them and she wasn't in Katrina at all she says she is helping her niece, when that doesn't wash she says her niece has stolen her identity from her computer without her knowledge. Then when they bust her all the way around she disappears from there. But she used her own address for donations and it wasn't just the Katrina people she was committing fraud against. During that same time she write on an ad board that she is 17 and the mother of twins, and then she says her daddy is dead and she wasn't a deadbeat mother but her kids need everything beacuse she has nothing. Then she asks people to send her Wal-Mart cards to buy for her poor kids. And she writes her own address again. To me that is lying and cheating people. And after people are taken when someone else does need the help, people think twice or three times about helping. On the local freecycle group that she took and took from, they will not allow you to post about someone's house burning or anything like that and it is because of Janet getting things and never giving them to the people who she said needed it.
I'm sure everyone has heard the saying "God helps those who helps themselves." But I can't believe he meant for you to lie and cheat and harm people to get free things. Or to lie to a couple about being pregnant and telling them they can have the baby, just to find out she can't even have kids because of a tubal. 

Name: Deanna | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 7:04 PM
please excuse any typo's!:) 

Name: ultimatemom | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 7:24 PM
Wow! That is sick that she would do all that stuff. And the Angel that I was referring to was Angel52392003. I can't belive how sick some people are now days. 

Name: Deanna | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 8:00 PM
I think that Angel is another person. Some of the people who keep up with who is who can tell you for sure. I can barely keep up with myself somedays. :) 

Name: ultimatemom | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 8:02 PM
Yes, I know the feeling. But thanks for telling me what you do know. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us