Hello, guest
|
Name: Vicki
[ Original Post ]
Hi we are John and Vicki. We have no children due to infertility and are hoping to adopt. If you are interested and would like more information please e-mail us at [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon,

John and Vicki
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 5:11 PM
Hi Vicki i'm 19 and three months along and i'm gonna give my baby up for adoption. Do you care if it's a boy or girl cause i'm having a girl 

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 5:56 PM
Do you have a way for me to reply to you please? 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 6:36 PM
Hi Charlotte, We do not care if it is a boy or a girl a girl would be wonderful. Where do you live? If you would like you can e-mail me at [email protected] so that we can talk some more or we can continue to talk on this forum I just know that some people on here can be so negative.

Hope to talk to you soon,
Vicki 

Name: ~~~~~~~~~ | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 6:51 PM
~~~~bump~~~~ 

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 7:00 PM
Hi Vicki i live in southern california and would love to keep talking to you on this board. Btw how long have you and John been married? 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 7:18 PM
We have ben married for 3 years but have been friends for about 9-10 years we meet through my dad. Are you currently talking with alot of other couples? 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 7:29 PM
Sorry we have been married for 3 years 

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 7:34 PM
At this time i'm talking to two other couples 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 7:50 PM
Are you wanting Open or Closed Adoption? Do you want to meet the adoptive family before the birth and what are your plans for the delivery? Do you want to have the baby in California or would you be willing to fly to the adoptive parents state? I have so many questions for you I will just give you a few to start with so that I do not sent you alot to start with.

Talk to you soon,
John and Vicki 

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 7:59 PM
Okay Vicki i ready to answer some questions. I would like an open adoption and for the delivery i would be able to travel to the state of the adoptive parents if i have too.What are your other questions? 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:19 PM
O-kay. Do you want to meet the adoptive parents before the birth? With a open adoption how much contact do you want after the birth? What are your plans for delivery, do you want the adoptive parents in the room? Would you be willing to have one or both of the adoptive parents come out for one of you doctors appointments? When is you due date? I think that is all the questions that I have for now. But I am sure that I will think of more later Also, Why do you only want to talk on this site and not through e-mail? 

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:29 PM
Yes i would like to meet the adoptive parents before birth. After birth i would like to keep in touch when the baby is a coulple of weeks old. I would like the adoptive parents in the room when i give birth. I would like the adoptive parents to come for a dr's appt if possible. I'm due oct. 11 and if i could have a ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby i would. I'm in the process of getting an e-mail account set up. Hope to hear from you soon Vicki 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:40 PM
I thought you were having a girl. And if not why can't you have a ultrasound? Do you have Health Insurance? 

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:43 PM
I went to a clinic b/c i don't have healthe insurance right now. I did an ultrasound and they couldn't see any penis so they said it's a girl but still couldn't be totally sure 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:44 PM
Oh I see iwas just wondering if you need help finding some health insurance just let me know. Do you work or are you in school? 

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:47 PM
Right now i work part time and i take some night classes at school 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:49 PM
I will tell you a little more about us we work together but I am looking forward to being a stay at home mom. We love to be out side we live in the country, our house is in the middle of a little over 8 acres, and we live on the river. I work in book keeping for our company and my husband is the supervisor over all the guys. We are very close to our families, I am a only child, and John has one sister. We live very close to both of our parents and we are very excited about talking to you.

Talk to you later,
John and Vicki

P.S. Later on if you would like to give us your number we would love to call and talk to you. 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:51 PM
I am getting ready to go home but I will be back on line later and we would love to talk if you are still online. 

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:52 PM
okay i hope i talk to you later. when would you call me if i gave you my number? 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:54 PM
We are available any time when ever is good for you. And if you dont want all of the crazy people on here to have your number you can post it and them we can take it off by hitting the poor taste button. Would you like for us to call you? 

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 8:58 PM
yes i would like it if you called me i'm just worried if i post it it will stay up. are you sure it gets erased if you hit the poor taste? 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 9:07 PM
I am not for sure I just saw that on another forum I am not sure of any other way to get it .You can go to yahoo.com and set up a free email address and then email it to me at [email protected] or I can set one up and give you the info (user name and password) and then after you send me the email I can close it down. 

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 9:25 PM
okay i'll e-mail you my number. I hope it works 

Name: Charlotte | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 9:38 PM
I e-mailed you my # did it work? 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 10:41 PM
Yeah i got it we are getting ready to call you is now a good time? Sorry it took so long to respond I was on my way home from work 

Name: Vicki | Date: Apr 4th, 2006 11:25 PM
Charlotte,
We tried to call you and a man answered the phone I told him to let you know that we called and If you want you can send us a e-mail and we will call you back.

Hope to hear from you soon,
John and Vicki 

Name: ~~~~~ | Date: Apr 5th, 2006 3:18 PM
~~~~~~Up you Go~~~~~~ 

Name: ??? | Date: Apr 5th, 2006 4:03 PM
You might want to get with Lisa and compare notes on the phone number.... she said that the person she talked to was a male and there is a lot of speculation that charlotte and mycheal were the same person 

Name: ???? | Date: Apr 5th, 2006 6:16 PM
Hi, Vicky! Check your email! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us