Hello, guest
|
Name: readytoadopt
[ Original Post ]
I am in my 30"s and I am a white female married to a white male. We have been together now for 10 years. I had complications during a surgery I had about 9 years ago and they had to remove my uterus and ovaries which crushed our dreams of having a child together (me and my husband) . We had pretty much come to terms of not having children.Me and my husband sat down and talk one day and realized that this was a missing link in our lives that we really want to fill .So we started on the journey to adopt or do surrogate. My Sister is the one who suggested this to us and has helped us find sites that we could pursue our dreams. She is very supportive in us doing this because she says I have been such a good sister to her , she just knows that if we get it a child it would be so loved and cherished . We believe a child needs a stable home, a loving home, and plenty of attention and a home that teaches good morals . We would be willing to let the birth mother have as much or as little contact as she wants with the child. We would like a friendship with the birth mother not just a arrangement . We feel like you as the birth mother deserves the respect and concern due you to make such a courageous decision for you and your child. We would like to invite you to come to our home and visit if you wish to see that you would be making a right decision if you chose us to be the parents to your child. We have no preference in the sex of the child , boy or girl either one would be just as loved ! We have a room already prepared for a baby and have just about anything needed for a little one , swing, walker,baby bed,clothes for boy or girl ,toys , bottles,and plenty of Love! Hope to hear from you soon ! Tamera
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: st.mary | Date: Aug 3rd, 2006 9:29 AM
St.marys orphanage Foundation was created here in Congo by parents
concerned about the plight of children around the
world. Our goal is to enhance the lives of children
who will likely spend their childhoods in orphanages.
This will be accomplished by providing direct support
to specific orphanages as well as working closely with
other foundations and their existing programs.We also give children out
for adoption to decent families and accept support from people who
wishes to help this poor foundation.We want to inqiure if you can have
concern on this foundation.
May god bless you 

Name: juliedunesnet | Date: Aug 4th, 2006 6:04 AM
Readytoadopt is Janet Posey..do a Google search on her to find that she is about to be arrested for fraud and for scamming. She has pretended to be a victim of Hurricane katrina in order to get free handouts. She has conned many by either pretending to be an intending parent or as a teenager who wants to give up her baby, or even as a surrogate mother. Email me at [email protected] for a complete list of crimes and usernames. Beware!!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us