Hello, guest
|
Name: heatherdannies
[ Original Post ]
I just gave birth and the man responsible refused the child , And i can't take care of the child alone for i am still a student , I'm thinking of giving her up for adoption but something in me tell me that it's not the best option. Please i need your advice . My baby is 8 Months old now and i fine it very difficult to take care of my self not to be able to take care of the child too . Please email me at [email protected] , If you are interested in having Queen as your own child do well to contact me. But still if you think it's weird for me giving out my child for adoption your advice and support will be highly appreciated .
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mamajane | Date: Jan 19th, 2012 7:32 PM
SCAM! There is no baby! heatherdannies is a very active Cameroon maggot scammer, trying to sell bulldog puppies, lion cubs and tiger cubs... 

Name: Lovingdaddy43 | Date: Jan 20th, 2012 7:26 PM
hello heatherdannues
i am sorry to hear that the father of your baby does not want to be there for you and tthe child also i would like to know more about you and the child also i would like to know where are you from also i do have on child a daughter age 13 year old and she always wanted a sister of you own so if you can find it in your heart to email me at [email protected] thanks
incerly marie e.vanpatten 

Name: syfoster | Date: Jan 22nd, 2012 12:21 AM
Hey marie e.vanpatten, what is it going to take for you to understand THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO BABY!

[email protected] is a well-known piece of garbage scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

[email protected] also scams pets -- Yorkie puppies English Bulldog puppies, Maltese puppies, Capuchin monkeys and Parrots.

Do yourself a favor and research this CAMEROON ADOPTION SCAM before you send your money to Africa for a baby that doesn't exist!! 

Name: syfoster | Date: Jan 22nd, 2012 12:22 AM
SCAM ALERT!!!!!

Google this email address [email protected] and you'll see this idiot scamming tigers and other pets all over the internet.

[email protected] is a total moron!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us