Hello, guest
|
Name: JessAnd Kathy
[ Original Post ]
I was contacted by Kristie Kraus Tobias from Hamburg Germany. She says she has a 2 years old named Jessy. You seem to know more about researching these people than i do. please email me at [email protected] so that i can forward you all of the interaction that i have had with this woman. I apreaciate any help you can give me.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: KC1420 | Date: May 29th, 2009 1:29 PM
sent you a message 

Name: KC1420 | Date: May 29th, 2009 1:39 PM
I found this about basic adoption procdures in Germany:

There is no central adoption agency in Germany. Persons wishing to adopt a child from Germany should contact the youth office (Jugendamt) of any large German city. The youth office would have a list of children available for adoption in that city, and would be able to assist in arranging an adoption and in facilitating legal proceedings. In addition, there are some independent agencies that can legally act as middlemen between biological and adoptive parents. Persons wishing to pursue an adoption should be aware that it is increasingly difficult to find children for adoption in Germany, and German adoptive parents are looking more frequently as well to other countries for adoption possibilities.

GERMAN ADOPTION PROCEDURES: An application must be filled out and acknowledged by a notary public). Legal agreement must be reached among the adoptive parents, the child (if over age 14) or the child's legal representative (if under age 14), and the biological parent(s). In certain cases the guardianship court can discard the requirement for the permission of one or both biological parents if this requirement would seriously disadvantage the child.

AGE AND CIVIL STATUS REQUIREMENTS: Individuals wishing to adopt must be age 25 or over. German law generally requires adoptive parents to be married heterosexual couples. In some circumstances, single people are allowed, as well. 

Name: KC1420 | Date: May 29th, 2009 1:43 PM
I have a bad feeling about this, my research on german adoptions intercounty involves orphans only. private adoptions are usually kept with in the country 

Name: KC1420 | Date: May 29th, 2009 1:44 PM
let me call some freinds from their and ask them 

Name: JessAnd Kathy | Date: May 29th, 2009 8:41 PM
Thanks for your help. your a god send!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us